it is already 8pm PT
Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 120 (544 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: [MAINTENANCE] Monday, December 9th, 2013

Dec 11, 2013
**bleep**? Sony scheduled maintenance on the 9th but ever since downloading the 1.08 patch last week all I have been getting is this service is undergoing maintenance. ... i just downloaded the patch on my other ps3 and get same message now. Also now I'm hearing about charges being made on people's accounts for fifa season pass and stuff and I have no way of seeing if mine was hacked. I am getting so tired of these maintenance messages for days at a time because this Isn't the first time.. get your **bleep** together sony. This is just incompetent. If anyone walked into a store and had anything happen like this, nobody would ever go back to that store. I have not bought a ps4 and am now thinking I never will because I see Sony doesn't give a **bleep** that accounts have been hacked or that their maintenance of the ps store just makes problems. I have called before about the maintenance message and the rep told me it wasn't down....then why the #!&% does it say it is...on BOTH of my ps3s? Again....get your **bleep** together sony.
Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 120 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Dec 11, 2013

Yeah, I still can't get onto PlayStation Store. Still getting the maintenance message. Thought this would be done by now.

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 120 (295 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 12, 2013

hi all . i have UK account for playstation 3 today 12/12/2013 i try to connect playstation network but still have this message : this server undergoing maintenance . does anybody getting this message ! plz .... tell me .... US or UK account !

Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 120 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1631 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2013

I went into the store on the 7th, went into it a couple days ago to look at something else, and I went into it just right NOW, and it's fine.......  in fact the thing loads in less then 10 seconds now which is quite an improvement lol.

loismustdie15 wrote:
**bleep**? Sony scheduled maintenance on the 9th but ever since downloading the 1.08 patch last week all I have been getting is this service is undergoing maintenance. ... i just downloaded the patch on my other ps3 and get same message now. Also now I'm hearing about charges being made on people's accounts for fifa season pass and stuff and I have no way of seeing if mine was hacked. I am getting so tired of these maintenance messages for days at a time because this Isn't the first time.. get your **bleep** together sony. This is just incompetent. If anyone walked into a store and had anything happen like this, nobody would ever go back to that store. I have not bought a ps4 and am now thinking I never will because I see Sony doesn't give a **bleep** that accounts have been hacked or that their maintenance of the ps store just makes problems. I have called before about the maintenance message and the rep told me it wasn't down....then why the #!&% does it say it is...on BOTH of my ps3s? Again....get your **bleep** together sony.

You do realize when you charge your wallet or use funds to buy something Sony sends you an email thanking you and specifying the charge right?  With me it's sent within 2 minutes.... So don't tell me there's no way to see if you got charged this $150 like a few people have, check your email. Also, if you had a clue what's going on, you'd know it's not Sony's fault this is happening. EA got "hacked", these people got account info from EA's servers and are logging into people's accounts and buying FIFA crap. Sony doesn't know it's not YOU sigining in......... but they ARE refunding everyone it's happening to, so don't try to spout this bullshiet that Sony doesn't care. time for you to wake up kid........

As for you not being able to get in the store.... it's got to be something on your end since it's fine for just about everyone else (in the US anyway)....

Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 120 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 13, 2013
Since getting the last update I haven't been able to open the store on my ps3. It tries to connect and I get the load screen, then it either boots me back to the XMB or freezes. Can anybody tell me what's going on?
Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 120 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Dec 13, 2013
How can it be anything on our end? Sign-in works fine, online games work fine and we haven't done anything else that could compromise the PlayStation Store. What can we do about it?
Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 120 (184 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5890 posts

Dec 13, 2013

Guest_1001 wrote:
How can it be anything on our end? Sign-in works fine, online games work fine and we haven't done anything else that could compromise the PlayStation Store. What can we do about it?

Delete the Store app from your console and reinstall it.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 120 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2013

How? I've never had to install the Store before so wouldn't know where to begin.

EDIT: Never mind, found a tutorial.

Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 120 (179 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 13, 2013

why is psn in mainstence right now and how lon will it be down

Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 120 (167 Views)
0 Likes