May 04 2013
By: CoolMarquis97 First Son 7 posts

Lost my PSN account info, How can i recover it?

1 replies 137 views Edited May 4, 2013

So before I had the PS3 SuperSlim, I had the PS3 Phat. I had two accounts on that hard drive that put have tons of purchases on them. I have since then formatted that drive and forgotten the information for both of those accounts. Is there anyway that I could have Sony tell me my info or even just give me the email? 

Message 1 of 2 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Re: Lost my PSN account info, How can i recover it?

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

CoolMarquis97 wrote:

So before I had the PS3 SuperSlim, I had the PS3 Phat. I had two accounts on that hard drive that put have tons of purchases on them. I have since then formatted that drive and forgotten the information for both of those accounts. Is there anyway that I could have Sony tell me my info or even just give me the email? 

This is why you need to use an e-mail that is important to you, when creating a PSN ID. That way, you could use the "Forgot Password" option and have it e-mailed to you. Especially if you purchased goods on these accounts.

I'm not 100% positive they can help you, if you have no proof that the PSN ID is in fact yours. You can try calling support here and see what they say.

Good luck.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)
0 Likes