Dec 13 2012
By: Ehunter23 First Son 5 posts

Little Big Planet Karting Online Pass

4 replies 1489 views Edited Dec 13, 2012

Kk sorry i don't know where to post this sort of thread if there is a specific place , but i bought LBP Karting Digital download not too long ago, right now so am browsing the PS Store cause am just seeing whats new, so i stumble upon the LBPK online pass, do i need to buy it ? or has it been activated since i bought the Digital Download, cause am not sure, i mean i can go into online matches perectly just fine , so nothing to worry about , but am still just wondering about the online pass and its purpose so if anyone can give me a bit of a heads up about these passes and ect ect cause i also got PS all Stars  Digital Download as well, and it also has a online pass for sale so, again am not really sure if its neccesarry to buy them or they have been activiated already. Kk thnx hope to get a reply soon

Message 1 of 5 (1,489 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39396 posts

Re: Little Big Planet Karting Online Pass

Dec 13, 2012

Ehunter23 wrote:

Kk sorry i don't know where to post this sort of thread if there is a specific place , but i bought LBP Karting Digital download not too long ago, right now so am browsing the PS Store cause am just seeing whats new, so i stumble upon the LBPK online pass, do i need to buy it ? or has it been activated since i bought the Digital Download, cause am not sure, i mean i can go into online matches perectly just fine , so nothing to worry about , but am still just wondering about the online pass and its purpose so if anyone can give me a bit of a heads up about these passes and ect ect cause i also got PS all Stars  Digital Download as well, and it also has a online pass for sale so, again am not really sure if its neccesarry to buy them or they have been activiated already. Kk thnx hope to get a reply soon

All new games come with the online pass already included, you do not need to download another.

There are various online passes available in the PlayStation Store, they are for people who purchased a used version of the game where the online pass has already been uses & need to play online.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 5 (1,486 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Dec 14, 2012

alrite thanks for the info, it helps allot now that i know this thanks to you Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 5 (1,477 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39396 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Ehunter23 wrote:

alrite thanks for the info, it helps allot now that i know this thanks to you Smiley Happy 

You're very welcome.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 5 (1,470 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 5, 2014
I'm trying to go online w lbpk I bought it on psn store it signs me into my account but I'm not able to play w others
Message 5 of 5 (1,036 Views)
0 Likes