Feb 14 2014
By: WhenMenWereMen First Son 2 posts

Left Behind DLC code not working?

3 replies 334 views Edited Feb 14, 2014

Hey this is weird.  Last night I pre-ordered the Left Behind DLC through best buy and they sent me my code around 1am eastern standard time.

I've been trying to add it since then through both my ps3 and the playstation store website and I keep getting this:

The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid

Now I'm copy/pasting it from Bestbuy's email exactly as shown so there can be no errors.

Okay for some reason I could get the "The Last of Us - Ellie Dynamic Theme" supplied by Best Buy to work but the Left Behind DLC code still doesn't work for me.  Is not fully activated on the store?

Could this possibly be something to due with high traffic?

Please help, really want to play Left Behind on a lonely valentines day.
Message 1 of 4 (334 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9443 posts

Re: Left Behind DLC code not working?

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2014

The code should work as the game is now available in the store, you may need to contact Sony about the code, or check with best buy.

Message 2 of 4 (312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 14, 2014

I'm having the same problem. Bought a code from Gamestop an hour ago and it's giving me the same error.

Message 3 of 4 (300 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2014

I called Best Buy and they said they'd email me another code within 24 hours but if you're experiencing it as well...hopefully all the 3rd party suppliers codes aren't faulty.

EDIT: Wait, nevermind my code just worked.  I guess they just activated them? This is weird man.

Message 4 of 4 (285 Views)
0 Likes