Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 23 2012
By: ICEJACKEL Sackboy 480 posts

Laugh Factory app.....

[ Edited ]
3 replies 177 views Edited Nov 23, 2012

I was trying to cancel the Laugh Factory app. I did as it said to call Sony and I did it twice and both times the person had no idea on how to cancel it. It also says go to www.us.playstation.com but how would I cancel it on this website, you can't. I also went to SEN and could not find it there. I went to the Laugh Factory website here: laughfactory.com and it really wasn't any help. They also told me that it is $2.99 a month. I personally do not want to pay for it as I just started using the Neon Alley app for my anime at $6.99 a month. If anyone has any new information about how to cancel this app please let us know. I'm going to send an email to the Sony support team to see if they can correct this problem. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (177 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Laugh Factory app.....

Nov 24, 2012
This is criminal. ANYBODY have a way to cancel this? I'm in the same boat!!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 30, 2012

There is literally no way to cancel this app.  I've just deleted my billing information until 12/5.  Bear in mind: since the Terms of Service are wrong and there is no way to cancel the subscription the TOS is invalid and you cannot be legally charged.  If you are charged, call PSN first then call your credit card company to reverse the charge.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3632 posts

Dec 3, 2012

So it does not show up under services on your PS3 when its the full product then...

141112-0009-33.jpg

Because mines still showing as free beta version. Were did you get the pay for version...

HTML5 Video streaming from a LAN PC with PLEX on PS4 Browser

Amazon Fire TV owner... With alot of APKs side loaded..
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (129 Views)
0 Likes