Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Re: Latest Update on PSN Outage

May 7, 2011

well i garentee that when PSN comes back up im goin after my misery loves company thing in MW2 i love doin so much in MP.

Message 2890 of 5,837 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

May 7, 2011

lol good one sushi lol i cant stop laughing on that one.

Message 2891 of 5,837 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4117 posts

May 7, 2011

pyrodragon5 wrote:

im wondering something,  many have been asking for daily updates, many of those have even wanted them even if they were the same thing repeated, just to have communication.  it seems they are now getting that and now there are even more people complaining that its just the same thing repeated.

i know its not everyone that was wanting "any updated, even if it is  just a repeat", but i swear ive seen a couple of people that were wanting that complaining now that sony is just repeating itself.

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!

Long story short...

You can't please everybody. That's why we have choices in life, if they are are annoyed with Sony there are alternatives.

Message 2892 of 5,837 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

May 7, 2011

pyrodragon5 wrote:

im wondering something,  many have been asking for daily updates, many of those have even wanted them even if they were the same thing repeated, just to have communication.  it seems they are now getting that and now there are even more people complaining that its just the same thing repeated.

i know its not everyone that was wanting "any updated, even if it is  just a repeat", but i swear ive seen a couple of people that were wanting that complaining now that sony is just repeating itself.

You are absoluty right I read that too, bunch of hypocrits

Home pro
Message 2893 of 5,837 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

May 7, 2011

comeon my fellow gamers cant we all just get along for once during this downtime.

Message 2894 of 5,837 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

May 7, 2011

ardvark59 wrote:

HORROR-DJ wrote:

ardvark59 wrote:

solidusdeus wrote:

I personally am sick of the people defending Sony for their BS. Just sayin'

None of you have any idea how this process works, you want updates you get them then you blast sony. You want an exact date, sorry no can do. You want free stuff because the network went offline, you're getting it and still you blast sony. You're like a bunch of little kids in a toys r us store screaming "mommy can i have this mommy can i have that" and when mommy tells you no what do you do, you start kicking and screaming until you get it. Well guess what people, this ain't toys r us and sony ain't your mother. Yes when PSN comes back online you will all be getting the toys that you kicked and screamed for because sony feels bad for what has happened to you, and yet no one is greatfull for that. Sony is thanking us for our patience, has anyone thanked sony for trying to do the best they can to make sure our network is is the best in the world. Just Sayin'.

Home pro

I dont know about you, but my "mommy" didnt take me to toys r us to take away the toys I was used to playing with...  The bully down the street stole my GI Joe.  My "mommy" went to the bullies house and got that shit back.  My mom was a damn superhero.

This is what I'm talking about , not one of you can comprehend anything said because you all have one track minds. But you know what I'm having a hell of a lot of fun reading all the immature posts.

Home pro

Oh come on man!  Im just having a little fun.  Dont take that away from me too.  If you have read any of my prior posts I would hope that you can see I am a smart alec.  I cant help myself.  Sure it stinks that this is happening, and I am ticked about it but have some fun man.  Im not threatening anyone, or threatening to leave PSN.  Im not crying to my "mommy" about it.  How is making a joke immature?  lol

Message 2895 of 5,837 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

May 7, 2011

Yup, we've waited like what, 3 weeks? Another week is bareable.....I think....maybe....or not......

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase (MLK JR).

Visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/AfghanBoi786
Message 2896 of 5,837 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

May 7, 2011

People we must not stand for this the time has come to choose?  PSN or Live

Message 2897 of 5,837 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

May 7, 2011

pyrodragon5 wrote:

I'm liking the new updates.  Ive actually picked up a little somethin new from each one.  The main complaints are people reacting to the inaccurate time frame.  If they had been a bit more open in the beginning perhaps they could have headed off the idea of a set date for resumption that got reported all over the internet.  As it is, there are more tweets of official statements from Sony to drown out the negative ones and the discussion is about things that are real rather than conjecture. 

Each bit of progress is hope to a community that was quickly losing it.

Message 2898 of 5,837 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

May 7, 2011

HORROR-DJ wrote:

ardvark59 wrote:

HORROR-DJ wrote:

ardvark59 wrote:

solidusdeus wrote:

I personally am sick of the people defending Sony for their BS. Just sayin'

None of you have any idea how this process works, you want updates you get them then you blast sony. You want an exact date, sorry no can do. You want free stuff because the network went offline, you're getting it and still you blast sony. You're like a bunch of little kids in a toys r us store screaming "mommy can i have this mommy can i have that" and when mommy tells you no what do you do, you start kicking and screaming until you get it. Well guess what people, this ain't toys r us and sony ain't your mother. Yes when PSN comes back online you will all be getting the toys that you kicked and screamed for because sony feels bad for what has happened to you, and yet no one is greatfull for that. Sony is thanking us for our patience, has anyone thanked sony for trying to do the best they can to make sure our network is is the best in the world. Just Sayin'.

Home pro

I dont know about you, but my "mommy" didnt take me to toys r us to take away the toys I was used to playing with...  The bully down the street stole my GI Joe.  My "mommy" went to the bullies house and got that shit back.  My mom was a damn superhero.

This is what I'm talking about , not one of you can comprehend anything said because you all have one track minds. But you know what I'm having a hell of a lot of fun reading all the immature posts.

Home pro

Oh come on man!  Im just having a little fun.  Dont take that away from me too.  If you have read any of my prior posts I would hope that you can see I am a smart alec.  I cant help myself.  Sure it stinks that this is happening, and I am ticked about it but have some fun man.  Im not threatening anyone, or threatening to leave PSN.  Im not crying to my "mommy" about it.  How is making a joke immature?  lol

Sorry man, I like to joke around too. I'm just trying ease the tension a bit thats all. Maybe calling people babies is not the way to go about it, but I'm at my ropes end.

Home pro
Message 2899 of 5,837 (14 Views)
0 Likes