Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please use plain text.
Message 2450 of 5,837 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Re: Latest Update on PSN Outage

May 5, 2011

Who said anything about me no liking the fact that the mods have spoken up? None of my posts were removed...

You on the other hand should take that attitude to another site. Looks like somebody is ****** cuz he cant play online..

Please use plain text.
Message 2451 of 5,837 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

May 5, 2011

what attitude are you talking about?

Please use plain text.
Message 2452 of 5,837 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

May 5, 2011

A couple days ago a person on this forum said that I was talking to people like they were children. Well I wasn't then, but now I think I will. Why you may ask, well I'll tell you.

1. Children scream and stomp their feet when they don't get what they want. "If sony don't turn the network on now I'll leave PSN." I say go, I'll hold the door open for you.

2. Children always want something for nothing. "I want free this and free that sony owe's that to me." News flash sony doesn't owe anyone anything. They are giving us free stuff because most of us are being patient.

3. Children will cry when a new toy gets broken. "PSN is down and I can't play, what am I going to do now." Try this, go outside and get some fresh air.

My point is everyone here wants the network to come back on but crying and complaining ain't going to help. Let sony do their job  and when PSN comes back on we will all be happy kids again.

Home pro
Please use plain text.
Message 2453 of 5,837 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

May 5, 2011

sphshark- the mods never left its their job to enforce the rules on the forums. if you don't like it go to some other site.

I know what a moderator is, don't need you to remind me.

If you don't like it go to some other site? What exactly did I say that would referrence me NOT liking the fact that the moderator stepped in?

I was saying yayy because everything was getting so out of hand. People insulting eachother, and being just plain rude.

Please use plain text.
Message 2454 of 5,837 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

May 5, 2011

chicagotriick wrote:

sphshark- the mods never left its their job to enforce the rules on the forums. if you don't like it go to some other site.

If you don't like it go to some other site? What exactly did I say that would referrence me NOT liking the fact that the moderator stepped in?

I was saying yayy because everything was getting so out of hand. People insulting eachother, and being just plain rude.

i thank you for clarifying. i am sorry that i yelled at you i thought you were being sarcastic.

Please use plain text.
Message 2455 of 5,837 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

May 5, 2011

lol that would suck if that did happen

Please use plain text.
Message 2456 of 5,837 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4117 posts

May 5, 2011

Just months ago PS3 hardware was deemed untoucable. Hackers have been trying to itch their fingers inside its inner workings for nearly 3 years and today we have this.

PSN - Poorly Secured Network

Oh man what a huge blow to Sony.

Please use plain text.
Message 2457 of 5,837 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
803 posts

May 5, 2011

I'm not mad that this happened, I am only becoming a little impatient.  I assumed that restoring the PSN would be too high a priority for Sony to allow the Network to remain down for so long.  I would be more happy with any announcement that gives us some ballpark estimation of when the Network will be accessible. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2458 of 5,837 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7802 posts

May 5, 2011

spxshark wrote:

chicagotriick wrote:

i thank you for clarifying. i am sorry that i yelled at you i thought you were being sarcastic.

WHAT???? you have the power to yell at someone through a forum???? hell i want that feature to

This post was brought to you by:

Please use plain text.
Message 2459 of 5,837 (3 Views)
0 Likes