To reset your password do the following:
MACKiE wrote:i forgot my password for my psn account... can anyone help me.. there is no security question i can see.. i went to every catigory... can anyone help me??? please!
- Log out of the PLAYSTATION® Network.
- Try to log back in using the "Sign-In" button located underneath the Friends section on the XMB.
- Scroll down and click, "Forgot your password?"
- A new screen should open and enter the date of birth you used to sign up for the PLAYSTATION® Network.
- Once that is complete, you will be prompted to enter the answer to your security question you picked during registration for the PLAYSTATION® Network. This answer is CAPS specific so if your answer is actually "PlayStation" and you enter "playstation" it will not work. Also, make sure that when you enter the answer an extra space is not added to the answer.
- After this, you should be able to enter a new password and log back on. Make sure you write down your password this time so you don't have to do it again!
hi...i have a question i forgot my password for playstation network and i go to forgot my password and then show me my brth day and i dont remeber what brth day i put...can somebody help me???????and can i back up my trophy???'
I have the same problem, im surprised at the amout of people with the same problem. So wut DO I DO.
Unfortunately in order to reset your password you MUST have the date of birth, as well as the E-Mail address listed for the account. If you do not have this information, you'll have to contact customer services:
Sony Computer Entertainment America
M-SAT 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. PST
Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m
Press zero at any time during the automated process to speak to a customer service agent.
guys i have a little different problem
my PS3 had the YLOD and i lost all my account information however i know the e-mail bs unfortunatly i don't know the date of birth.
i tried entering my e-mail but it said it's disabeld !!!! what should i do ?
I had have a similar problem like 2 weeks ago.
I changed my password for a while to let my brother log in into my account without let he know my real password into other PS3 system...
So then... he logged it and changed it! -.-"
And then, he forgot the new password... So...? CAOS!
When i tried to recover my password using the "Playstation Password Recovery System" i put my Date of Birth and for my surprise, it was WRONG.
??? huh?! I don't know why it was wrong... I created it...
So thought in just.... create other account, but... What about my trophies, friends, purchases?
Finally, my brother remember the password... so i get saved. -.-"
But my Birthday stills wrong... And i can't change it. =(