Highlighted
Mar 03 2012
By: DarkKnight2010 Lombax Warrior 109 posts

LBP2 Problems

1 replies 56 views Edited Mar 3, 2012

I'm Frustrated! Sent email to Sony regarding a player who thinks it's fun to move everyone elses levels around using some kind of glitch. They come back saying that I need to report it using the report option however what do I file it under? Communication? no because it isn't chat related nor any other type of communication. Profile? No it's not their profile that is offensive. Cheating? Possible but the list of games does not include LBP2.(figure that one out) Criminal Activity? I have no clue that moving another players levels deserve being reported as criminal activity. Grief report option within LBP2? At most all you can do is take a screen shot and press report That's it! What are they going to do look at the screen shot and say what is this? It would be so much better if Sony would allow us to just send an email describing what is going on so they would actually have a clue as to what is going on. If anyone has a clue let me know because it's happenend twice already and I'm getting sick of it. 

Message 1 of 2 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Re: LBP2 Problems

Mar 3, 2012

well that seems a bit odd hmm ill have to look into this and get back to u

Message 2 of 2 (56 Views)
0 Likes