Oct 26 2012
By: aces_420 First Son 1 posts

Known Hacker Needs Taken Care Of

[ Edited ]
2 replies 121 views Edited Oct 26, 2012

There is a known hacker (PSN is **bleep**) who is threatening myself and a few others. I need some help from an admin to take care of this. If needed I will provide a screenshot of the guy threatening to hack unless we give him money.

Edit: username removed

Message 1 of 3 (121 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38875 posts

Re: Known Hacker Needs Taken Care Of

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

aces_420 wrote:

There is a known hacker (PSN is **bleep**) who is threatening myself and a few others. I need some help from an admin to take care of this. If needed I will provide a screenshot of the guy threatening to hack unless we give him money.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Please report the PSN ID using this link, Sony will deal with it if required: http://np.us.playstation.com/

If the "threats" are coming in a certain game then I suggest using the in-game reporting feature that may be avalable.

Lastly please try to ignore these idiots, they are only there to try to 'scare" people, it worked on you, you came here, just report the PSN ID, block the user from your PS3 & move on.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1387 posts

Re: Known Hacker Needs Taken Care Of

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

aces_420 wrote:

He's not a hacker, block him and be done with it.

Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)
0 Likes