MVP Support
29320 posts

Re: Add-on dont appear ingame for kingdom of amalur

Jul 12, 2013

Did you buy it in a Playstation Store that is in the same region as the game disk?

GKP
Message 11 of 21 (968 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 12, 2013

ouh game is from uk only..but i bought using US region account >_<.So that must be problem then..sigh.anyways thx for info.

Message 12 of 21 (959 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 12, 2013

i mean i bought the dlc from playstation store using us region account

Message 13 of 21 (958 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur DLC NOT WORKING

Sep 9, 2013

i was just about to get a refund, you are the only person that posted a " HAPPY ENDING "... LOL, YAY, it worked

Message 14 of 21 (1,062 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 8, 2013

Im having the same problem, and I bought both the game and the dlc from the US Playstation Store...

Message 15 of 21 (926 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 12, 2013
> Im having the same problem, and I bought both the game and the dlc from the US Playstation Store...

Same thing just happened to me with the weapon/armor pack. Also downloaded both from the US PSN. Installed the DLC about 3 hrs ago, restarted Amalur, and have been playing all that time but never got a notice about items in the special deliveries chest. Just tried the whole process again, but so far, nothing is showing up even if I just go and check it.
Message 16 of 21 (883 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 12, 2013

i have bought the dlc for this game as well im extremely dissapointed in your phone system. i have tried to call multiple time with no response and automatic hang ups. this is getting ridiculous i know we live in an age of computers but its much easier to evaluate and troubleshoot over the phone... i have bought the game and dlc from psn from the united states and have not found or been able to use any of it. my username is RippedRenegade  any help or response would be greatly appreciated and fix the **bleep** phones so i can speak with a human being this is ridiculous that i have to email for any type of response. Not only did i purchase the dlc for armor and weapons bu the dead kel dlc as well, both do not work.

Message 17 of 21 (877 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 18, 2013

i have the same problem i bought the DLC all from the US region same as my PSN account and no matter what i try it never shows up in my quest log or items or in the chest i deserve a refund for non playble DLC

Message 18 of 21 (827 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Oct 21, 2013

I have the same problem with the armor pack Dlc, and after searching the Web I discovered that if you can get your hands on disc copy of the game and play it once with that (not the download version it'll unlock the dlc) I'm going to try today I'll go rent a copy. 

Message 19 of 21 (801 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2013

I know you posted this a while ago, but thank you!  I picked this game up for my wife while it was free on PS+.  (I'm not a big RPG person, but she loves them!)  Anyway, after she finished most of the game I decided to buy both "The Legend of Dead Kel" and "The Teeth of Naros" DLC packs for her.  (I'm the one with the PS+ account, and I've always been the one to purchase any games and DLC.)  Anyway, I went straight to the PlayStation store to purchase them, not through the game.  I then downloaded and installed them both.  When my wife went to play them, she couldn't get to them, even  though the maps were showing on the, um, map.  When she went to the area in game to purchase the DLC, it was showing as not purchased.  Out of curiosity I started the game up on my log in.  They did show as purchased on mine.  I was going to be **bleep** if I had to re-purchase on her account so she could play them!  Anyway, I tried a few things, but none of them worked.  Luckily I found your post, and your fix worked for me, too.  Thank you!!

Paraleyes wrote:

FIXED!!! Kingdoms of Amalur DLC Quest Not Showing in Quest Log. Soon as I finished playing through the Main Quest Line, I planned to go around and get ALL HIDDEN ITEMS & LORESTONES and discoverd this simple solution so many seem to be having.

I Fast Traveled to "Allestar Tower" 

Then walked to "Gohart" / The Town with the DLC Chest

On the way walking to between "Stonecandle Mines" and "Gohart" BOTH New Quests "The Legend of Dead Kel" & "The Teeth of Naros" showed up on screen as new quests available in the Quest Log. 

Message 20 of 21 (653 Views)
0 Likes