Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 21 2013
By: Paraleyes First Son 9 posts
Accepted Solution

Kingdoms of Amalur DLC NOT WORKING

20 replies 2749 views Edited Mar 21, 2013

I purchased Legend of Dead Kel and Teeth of Naros 

The DLC maps show up in the game, the title screen says the DLC is available, but there is NO NEW QUEST LOG LISTED ANYWHERE IN THERE!!! There is NO NEW ITEMS IN THE CHEST EITHER!!! 

I tried restarting, updating PS3, redownloading, reinstalling.. what else is there? I am level 38 and it would really blow if I have to start over my game to play the DLC! What in the world am I missing here?! 

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!! 

Absolute Truth and Abundance are as Free as the Air You Breathe.
Message 1 of 21 (2,749 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur DLC NOT WORKING

Mar 22, 2013

Really nobody can help me out here? Feels like I just got robbed from PSN. I hope PSN doen't start turning out a bunch of crap that don't work like STEAM and then you just throw your money away like it isn't anything at all. Where can I get support for this if NOT here?! 

Please Help!! ????

Message 2 of 21 (2,736 Views)
VP of Gaming
29587 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Was the DLC purchased from the same region as the original game?

BRIT-KO

Message 3 of 21 (2,734 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Yes it was all purchased on PSN. I talked to tech support. They are told me to delete the game and redownload it which I have just started my 3RD TIME TRYING! It seems to want to fail. Last time it failed at 98%! Grrrr... At 14GB, this is pretty annoying, but I'm sure it will work out. Thanks for replying. I"ll post back if this doesn't work. 

Message 4 of 21 (2,730 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 23, 2013
I downloaded the almost 20GB again and reinstalled it all it still doesn't work. I contacted PSN chat and they couldn't help me. I don't know what to do. There's gotta be something I'm missing somewhere here! PLEASE HELP!!!
Message 5 of 21 (2,723 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 23, 2013

I downloaded it all over again ALL nearly 20GBs and reinstalled full game plus the 2 DLC and they still do not work. Then I contacted PSN Chat and they couldn't help me. Anyone know what I'm missing here? 

PLEASE HELP!!! :smileyhappy: 

Message 6 of 21 (2,723 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29587 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Paraleyes wrote:

Yes it was all purchased on PSN. I talked to tech support. They are told me to delete the game and redownload it which I have just started my 3RD TIME TRYING! It seems to want to fail. Last time it failed at 98%! Grrrr... At 14GB, this is pretty annoying, but I'm sure it will work out. Thanks for replying. I"ll post back if this doesn't work. 

Unfortunately that did not answer my original question, PSN is not a region or country, PSN is in many countries & regions, I asked you if the DLC was purchased from the same region/country as the original game, you just said yes 'it was all purchased from PSN'.

Let me ask you the question a different way, in which country/region is your PSN account & was the DLC purchased from the same one?

BRIT-KO

Message 7 of 21 (2,721 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 25, 2013

I see I'm sorry. Well, ALL OF THEM; the main game, AND both of the DLCs were purchased ALL on playstation network. My region would likely be USA. I downloaded them all from PSN while it has been plugged in the same location and never changed any region settings within those few days of purchase between the main game and the DLC downloads. I don't know how else to answer that. I hope I gave you the information you need to help me figure this out. Thanks for responding.

Message 8 of 21 (2,711 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Mar 25, 2013

FIXED!!! Kingdoms of Amalur DLC Quest Not Showing in Quest Log. Soon as I finished playing through the Main Quest Line, I planned to go around and get ALL HIDDEN ITEMS & LORESTONES and discoverd this simple solution so many seem to be having.

I Fast Traveled to "Allestar Tower" 

Then walked to "Gohart" / The Town with the DLC Chest

On the way walking to between "Stonecandle Mines" and "Gohart" BOTH New Quests "The Legend of Dead Kel" & "The Teeth of Naros" showed up on screen as new quests available in the Quest Log. 

Message 9 of 21 (2,708 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Add-on dont appear ingame for kingdom of amalur

Jul 12, 2013

I recently bought DLC -weapon/armor bundle pack but it wont show in special deliveries chest ingame.

Message 10 of 21 (2,213 Views)
0 Likes