Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 17 2012
By: LEGlT-CHRIS First Son 1 posts

Journey Full Game will not unlock / Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC does not work.

2 replies 691 views Edited Dec 17, 2012

I purchased the game from the store, downloaded and installed the demo, then downloaded and installed the key. I ran the game, but the full game was still not unlocked. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. At the XMB, under the Game tab, Journey appears there as if the full game is unlocked (there is no indication that it is a demo), but upon starting the game, I can only play the demo, where it prompts me to purchase the full game (which I already have done).

I also downloaded and installed Requiem of the Goddess add-on content for Final Fantasy XIII-2, and this does not work either. As with Journey, I have also tried multiple uninstallations/reinstallations of the content to no avail. These are the only two items I have ever downloaded from the Playstation Store, and neither of them work as they are supposed to. Am I missing something or is there a problem with my console?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (691 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Journey Full Game will not unlock / Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC does not work.

Dec 30, 2012
I have exactly the same problem, and I've also had it with another game. I was able to fix the other game, but unfortunately I cant remember what I did (it was some time ago). Anyone?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (624 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Journey Full Game will not unlock / Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC does not work.

Dec 30, 2012
Problem solved! This is what I did: 1) In XMB activate PS3 by going to Playstation network tab > Account management > System activation > PS3 System > Game 2) Re-download the unlock and run it. 3) Play the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (620 Views)
0 Likes