Reply
Highlighted
Nov 22 2011
By: allysoy First Son 3 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Issues with downloading Limbo

10 replies 431 views Edited Nov 22, 2011

Yesterday I purchased the full Limbo download. When I download it from my cart, it immediately goes to 100% complete within half a second, but doesn't show up in my game tab. I thought maybe to try downloading the trial version to see if there was an issue with that, but the trial downloads fine and shows up in my game tab. Is there anything I might try to get it to download properly?

Message 1 of 11 (431 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
24622 posts
 

Re: Issues with downloading Limbo

Nov 22, 2011

allysoy wrote:

Yesterday I purchased the full Limbo download. When I download it from my cart, it immediately goes to 100% complete within half a second, but doesn't show up in my game tab. I thought maybe to try downloading the trial version to see if there was an issue with that, but the trial downloads fine and shows up in my game tab. Is there anything I might try to get it to download properly?

You must download the trial. That is the full game. What you already downloaded in half a second is the unlock key.

Message 2 of 11 (431 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/22/2011
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: Issues with downloading Limbo

Nov 22, 2011

Thanks!

Message 3 of 11 (431 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
24622 posts
 

Re: Issues with downloading Limbo

Nov 22, 2011

allysoy wrote:

Thanks!

You're welcome. Have fun!!! I'm sure you will. I have that game too. That poor boy is going to die in SO many interesting ways.

Message 4 of 11 (431 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
39174 posts
 

Re: Issues with downloading Limbo

Nov 23, 2011

ne1atall wrote:

allysoy wrote:

Thanks!

You're welcome. Have fun!!! I'm sure you will. I have that game too. That poor boy is going to die in SO many interesting ways.

Photobucket

ROFL .

P.S. Congrat's on the 5 points too lol .

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 5 of 11 (431 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/22/2011
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: Issues with downloading Limbo

Nov 23, 2011

And that he has....is this game really as short as it seems? I feel like I'm flying through it!

Message 6 of 11 (431 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
24622 posts
 

Re: Issues with downloading Limbo

Nov 23, 2011

allysoy wrote:

And that he has....is this game really as short as it seems? I feel like I'm flying through it!

Yes it's short. That was my only complaint about it. It's still a fun game.

Message 7 of 11 (431 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/29/2012
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Issues with downloading Limbo

Dec 9, 2012

I have the same issue, just that when I download the trial its really the unlock key.

 

Its says its the trial and that it is over 90mb or so. But when I press download and the download screen shows its the unlock key that downloads and installs. I've tried several times the last couple of days, and tried browsing/searching for the trial just to be sure I didn't miss it.

 

What's up with that? Anyone else experienced it?

Message 8 of 11 (399 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/23/2015
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Issues with downloading Limbo

Mar 23, 2015

Same here

 

Re-read the description says it's an unlock for the full game (PS3). However, when searching limbo on psn store, only has a ps vita (paid) or the unlock.

 

No trial ?

Any ideas where it is ?

Message 9 of 11 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/29/2012
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Issues with downloading Limbo

Mar 23, 2015
After 3 years no one has found it? Must have been a time specific offer then.. If thats the case its just dumb. Why would one be able to pay and install an unlock if the game isnt available anymore?
Message 10 of 11 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes