Aug 26 2013
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2257 posts

Issues with Absolution

[ Edited ]
5 replies 203 views Edited Aug 26, 2013

Im having issues with this game here recently never ending loads and ps3 freezes.  Ive had these issues with Infamous as well.  I think its something to do with their internet on their end?  When these games was real active it seemed like more problems?  Fix please i want to play.  No Ps4 preorder cause of crap like this, i will know whats best first.

If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 1 of 6 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13232 posts

Re: Issues with Absolution

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

I can't help you 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 2 of 6 (200 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1626 posts

Aug 26, 2013

Hello Dster. we missed you.

www.soundcloud.com/jahge
Message 3 of 6 (181 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Sep 5, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

Hello Dster. we missed you.

No we didn't.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 6 (157 Views)
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Sep 5, 2013

im currently playing hitman i got through ps+ and have yet to have a single issue. never a freeze or any kind of lag. not sure what your issues are caused by, but i would try deleting and re installing the game.

Message 5 of 6 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Sep 5, 2013

I had the same issue in fact I had to restart my game due to corrupt saves. I noticed that while playing I would get signed out of the network and on the next loading screen after being signed out, the game would freeze. After picking up on the pattern, I just played the game without being connected to the internet and never encountered an issue again.

Message 6 of 6 (142 Views)
0 Likes