Highlighted
Sep 21 2012
By: iceuson First Son 13 posts

Issue with the PlaystationNetwork

4 replies 199 views Edited Sep 21, 2012
Hey, I want to make a new profile on the website for the PlaystationNetwork, but whenever I click on the button, a website with the name 'Error' appears and doesn't let me continue. There's a message that says 'Unable to complete secure transaction'. I've used all of the browsers I have, like Opera, Firefox, Safari, IE, GChrome, all of them, but none of them worked. All of them had different issues. Safari didn't want to let me write down my informations and I couldn't find the picture with the words I have to use. IE said, I have a problem with my Internet, but afterwards, I tried on Safari again and it worked. Opera gives me this website with Error as title and GoogleChrome does the same. Firefox never worked for me, because I'll write all of my informations, but whenever I click on the button to continue signing in, it doesn't react. The site doesn't react to me and I can't do anything. It's weird, but hey, that's why I moved to Opera, where there was no issue like that, but now I have to live with the website Error. Can I find help?
Message 1 of 5 (199 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40006 posts

Re: Issue with the PlaystationNetwork

Sep 21, 2012

iceuson wrote:
Hey, I want to make a new profile on the website for the PlaystationNetwork, but whenever I click on the button, a website with the name 'Error' appears and doesn't let me continue. There's a message that says 'Unable to complete secure transaction'. I've used all of the browsers I have, like Opera, Firefox, Safari, IE, GChrome, all of them, but none of them worked. All of them had different issues. Safari didn't want to let me write down my informations and I couldn't find the picture with the words I have to use. IE said, I have a problem with my Internet, but afterwards, I tried on Safari again and it worked. Opera gives me this website with Error as title and GoogleChrome does the same. Firefox never worked for me, because I'll write all of my informations, but whenever I click on the button to continue signing in, it doesn't react. The site doesn't react to me and I can't do anything. It's weird, but hey, that's why I moved to Opera, where there was no issue like that, but now I have to live with the website Error. Can I find help?

I'm somewhat confused by this statement, are you talking about a new user or a new PSN ID?

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 5 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Second one, I want a new name. 

Message 3 of 5 (184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Can anyone help me? I tried to find a solution on my own, but I didn't find one, so I have to rely on you, but I still didn't got a answer or someone trying to help me. 

Message 4 of 5 (176 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40006 posts

Sep 21, 2012

You've tried it through this website:

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/external/create-account!input.action?service-entity=psn...

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 5 of 5 (168 Views)
0 Likes