Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 20 2011
By: jaimealexlara First Son 1 posts

Is the playstation network down? ;(

6 replies 69 views Edited Sep 20, 2011

This morning I accessed Qriocity to download some games I had purchased awhile back. They downloaded fine, but right now im trying to download Dissidia 012, and it giving me "Communication with the server failed. (0x80048a80) I had not picked up my PSP since August 2010, so I am pretty new to all this.  Thanks in advance!

Ok so I tried downloading another game, Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles and that one is downloading just fine. :< I really wanted to play Dissidia.

Message 1 of 7 (69 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Is the playstation network down? ;(

Sep 20, 2011

I keep getting the same thing.....It says the network is down per system maintenance

Message 2 of 7 (69 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 21, 2011

I just grabbed a PSP Go today and am trying to buy a game for it. I'm getting the server down message as well... Kinda lame, was looking forward to trying a game out on it.

Seriously if anyone can help on this one I'd appreciate it... Have verified my CC info and tried 2 diff cards I know work fine...

This is really frustrating. Already contemplating returning the PSP go.

Message 3 of 7 (69 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30409 posts

Sep 21, 2011

PSN isn't down right now.

Have you tried going to the Qriocity website to access & manage your account?

http://www.qriocity.com/us/en/

Message 4 of 7 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2028 posts

Sep 21, 2011

two of my accounts can sign in but two of my other accounts cannot what is going on ?

Message 5 of 7 (69 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2412 posts

Sep 21, 2011

Yeah, I literally just got ejected (was on Home) and now I can't do anything either...

(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 6 of 7 (69 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 21, 2011

Yes. http://www.qriocity.com/us/en/ Link will let me access my account info but will not allow me to fund "wallet" from a credit card. Tried two different cards with correct billing info that work fine elsewhere.

I'm able to d/l free stuff from the store, just can't buy anything. I actually want to spend money there. Again very frustrating.

The error code I get is can't access servers according to the forum error code tool. (And I get a simular code from the PSP go also)

Again kinda frustrating for a first day with PSP go experience.

Am contemplating buying a PSN card but don't want to throw away the 10$ "just to see if that works".

Message 7 of 7 (69 Views)
0 Likes