Apr 06 2011
By: White_Wolf_03 Gaming Beast 2325 posts

Is the PSN down today?

7 replies 6304 views Edited Apr 6, 2011

It worked fine last night. now it wont let me sign in. When I run the test, it always fails on Playstation Network. Anyone else having the same issue?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 8 (6,304 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: Is the PSN down today?

Apr 6, 2011

Yes I am too it really sucks

Message 2 of 8 (6,304 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2153 posts

Apr 6, 2011

Your not alone.  Everyone is having trouble today.

"I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye."
"I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind."
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart." - The Last Gunslinger
Message 3 of 8 (6,304 Views)
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Apr 6, 2011

weird... mine works fine.

I'm no troll, I just dont like you.
Message 4 of 8 (6,304 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2325 posts

Apr 6, 2011

well at least I know i'm not the only one with the problem. Thx

Photobucket
Message 5 of 8 (6,304 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4187 posts

Apr 7, 2011

White_Wolf_03 wrote:

It worked fine last night. now it wont let me sign in. When I run the test, it always fails on Playstation Network. Anyone else having the same issue?

Photobucket

you can thank anonymous for what's going on.

they've taken the liberty to hack anything sony-related online in an effort to disrupt service for innocent consumer for their ridiculous "cause.".

PSN has been down for me for a few hours, now.  i was really looking forward to playing some games online and watching some netflix, too...

Message 6 of 8 (6,304 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
268 posts

Apr 13, 2011

************ wrote:

I don't know about anyone else but my problem is I can't even obtain my ip address on a wired connection. I have no idea what to do and can't find the answer anywhere. Anyone please help me out here?! I haven't been able to get on all day now.

Who is your Internet Service provider?   Chances are this ISP provided you with some type of router into which your PS3 connects.   See if you can locate the router and when you find it, disconnect the power, wait one minute, and then plug the power back in.  Wait another minute after it is plugged in, then reboot your PS3 and test the Internect connectivity again.

If it still doesn't work, physically verifiy that your cable is connected to your PS3 and again to your router.  Do you have another cable?  You may want to try a second cable to see if it is a bad cable.

Message 7 of 8 (6,304 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 17, 2015

it was working just fine whats going on with psn

Message 8 of 8 (1,988 Views)
0 Likes