Highlighted
May 26 2012
By: waldowalso First Son 7 posts

Intermittent PSN Issues May 25, 2012

2 replies 73 views Edited May 26, 2012

I bought Perona 3 and Valkyrie Chronicles 2 with DLC extra content. When downloaded they are going into the "not installed' list and I can't transfer them to my psp, other games on my minis, ps1, psp lists all load fine. Is this problem related to the PSN issue today? I'm pretty upset that I spent a wad of cash on content I can see, download, but can't transfer. help!!

Message 1 of 3 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Message 2 of 3 (73 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Intermittent PSN Issues May 25, 2012

May 26, 2012

Just got off the phone with support. Because of the connectivity issues I was dealing with on PSN, and having to try and redownload numerious times, I now have the error code 80048A80, so I'm basically locked out for 7 days. They can't do anything to try and help resolve this until then. Brilliant. Thanks for attempting to help. I guess the games aren't downloading into my PSP list for transfers because I'm locked out at this time..I don't know but I know things were working fine on PSN until they did that maintenance 5/24/12, at least on my end. So I have 2 shiny new games for my birthday today, and I can't touch em for a week...boo

Message 3 of 3 (73 Views)
0 Likes