Feb 02 2014
By: Mystic-H First Son 2 posts

Images not showing up in PS Store

3 replies 265 views Edited Feb 2, 2014

Basically, now whenever I am in the PS Store, none of the images show up. This just started happening a few days ago.

I can see the outlines of each item, as well as hover over and select, as well as eventually being able to download it.

It's just really annoying not knowing what anything is until I actually select it.

I've gone into the browser and cleared cookies/cache and such, as well as deleted the store and re-downloaded it, and no dice :/

It's also not my internet, as I am on a solid 50mbit connection, and I've also done a network test both on my PC and on the PS3 and it's fine.

Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (265 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1082 posts

Re: Images not showing up in PS Store

Feb 3, 2014

Hey Mystic.Reading your problem i knew that the same happens to me but just for a bit,until the images start loading.Now if this is not happening to you.Go out of the store,go to settings,connection test and just test it.If everything goes well then you go back to the store and the images must be appearing or loading as normal

Good luck!

Message 2 of 4 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 3, 2014

Yeah, I already did the Connection/Network Test on the PS3 and it's still the same, no images load in the store no matter how long I wait.

Anyone else with any ideas?

Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Feb 4, 2014

Do you have your PS3 connected through wifi? If so try doing a hard wired connection if possible and see if that helps.

photo best_zpsaaff39cc.png
Message 4 of 4 (233 Views)
0 Likes