Dec 19 2013
By: scout_19D_24 First Son 2 posts

IT's time to start Filing Law Suits

6 replies 253 views Edited Dec 19, 2013

Everyone is tired of being played for their money. We all paid to be on PSN and sony does nothing to better the service nor gets rid of the hackers. If sony doesn't fix this bull crap with the lag, freezing, hackers, and able to report people on the ps4 which they had but taken it away because they don't feel like handling it because they are too **bleep** lazy fat **bleep**. Sony should not be charging us but since they have not given us what we have paid for we need to start a lawsuit against them for being fraudulant with selling us lies. The system is broken they are doing nothing to fix it. I say we all put in lawsuit together to at least have it hit the media to corrupt their sales.

Message 1 of 7 (253 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: IT's time to start Filing Law Suits

Dec 19, 2013

And filing a law suit justifies what? Are they trying to make you miserable? Filing frivolous law suits would only result with Sony having less money to put into improving things. Sit down and chill out dude

Message 2 of 7 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Dec 19, 2013

scout_19D_24 wrote:

Everyone is tired of being played for their money. We all paid to be on PSN and sony does nothing to better the service nor gets rid of the hackers. If sony doesn't fix this bull crap with the lag, freezing, hackers, and able to report people on the ps4 which they had but taken it away because they don't feel like handling it because they are too **bleep** lazy fat **bleep**. Sony should not be charging us but since they have not given us what we have paid for we need to start a lawsuit against them for being fraudulant with selling us lies. The system is broken they are doing nothing to fix it. I say we all put in lawsuit together to at least have it hit the media to corrupt their sales.

I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your endeavour.

Ideas like yours are painfully common here, and I have yet to see ANYTHING at all brought against Sony. You will not break that pattern, you will not hire lawyers, so what is the point of your needless complaining?

Message 3 of 7 (233 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 19, 2013
We'll I guess people like you don't care about them taking your money and giving you part of the product. But not me, when I pay for something especially something that they promised to give you for paying for that product and not give you anything less. It's just like when you take your car in to the shop to get your AC fixed but they put in so parts that they found in a junkyard but still charge you for the full price of a factory new one and they never told you that part is from a junkyard and they lie to you and say it's a brand new one but it works half way but they said it's fixed like new. I'm sorry I'm not going to chill out sony have been doing this for years but I never said anything due to it being free unlike xbox live but now we are paying for it and promised us that it's not hackable and no lag. We are not getting what we are paying for and we are losing days off our playstation plus that we pains for eveytime that they are doing updates and maintainence that last for 12 hours or longer that are only screwing the system up even more. I already talked to Sony and they already act like they don't have any hackers nor lag and then I explained that he is lying then he owned up and said yes that there is nothing that they can do about it and that the playstation plus service on the ps4 will not give us the quality service that they promised us for the past year.
Message 4 of 7 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
26 posts

Dec 19, 2013

Why would you want to file a lawsuit? For Sony making a great console with the best graphics, or for making a console for the gamers? The network stinks for know but I know that playstation will bring greatness like they promised. Just chill and give them a chance to right the wrongs. We are so fustrated but the day will come when we start getting what we paid for and then some more. I posted a few posts

where I wanted to go back to microsoft but I am sticking with sony. Sony will make it right!

Message 5 of 7 (229 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 19, 2013

The PS4 is an AMAZING machine for the money! There are some hiccups here and there but SO WHAT? It's not like the PS4 has a 30% failure rate like the xbox 360. There are glitches and such which are being worked on so either sit back and actually enjoy it and maybe learn a thing or two about the real world or sell the **bleep** thing. Nobody forced it upon you and all Sony has told you is that "greatness awaits" the **bleep** commercial is still playing so I guess greatness still awaits

Message 6 of 7 (210 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14543 posts

Dec 19, 2013

The OP doesn't seem to realize that it is up to the game developers to write secure games that cannot be hacked, and it is up to the companies hosting the game servers to police the cheaters.

Why don't you file a lawsuit against GM and Ford because people speed in their cars???  Your logic is flawed.

It is a frustrating situation, but look at two of the games out there with which I am familiar: Call of Duty series - cheaters.  Demon's Souls - no cheaters.  Why is that?  And whose fault is it?  Not SONYs.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 7 of 7 (200 Views)