First Son
2 posts

Re: [INFO] NFL Sunday Ticket

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

I tried all the trouble shooting and still had tthe unwatchable feed. Week one was fine but week 2 was unwatchable. It was either the update or the overload onto their stream. Not myfault in any way. But if this continues a class action lawsuit might be in order

Message 11 of 41 (536 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Are there other forums where you guys are conversing about this? Let me know so I can add my voice there as well. Maybe something on DirecTV's end?
Message 12 of 41 (524 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Just as a follow up to my previous message, will the service be getting any better or is this as good/bad as it gets?

Last weeks service was very poor and was a distraction from watching the game.

Please respond, I'm going to make a decision on my future Sony purchases based on Sony's response on this issue.

Message 13 of 41 (477 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Im going to file with my credit card company for a refund. This piece of **bleep** service is ALREADY freezing up on the 49ers Vikings game. I hope to god direct tv or playstation doesnt have this service next year. Its a **bleep** crime to take money from people for a service and then NOT PROVIDE the service! This **bleep** freezing up service is just horrible, no wonder you criminals wanted the whole 300 bucks up front!

I purchased a playstation for this servce and this service only.  I will NEVER purchase another product from direct tv or sony again!

Message 14 of 41 (433 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Last Sunday I did not get any sort of stream quality, starting out at choppy and degrading into not having any sort of stream for any game. This Sunday has been the EXACT same situation with nothing happening other than a "Video is unable at this time". I've given a week and there has been on fix or even any real update on the situation so at this point I am just going to file for a refund and absolve myself from this service entirely. 

Message 15 of 41 (405 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 23, 2012

I've been getting error messages all morning. I can't watch anything at all. Worked well enough last week, and now I'm not able to connect. Sunday Ticket loads properly, and then any time I try to watch a game, I get a "cannot connect to server" message.

Message 16 of 41 (396 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 23, 2012

is anyone getting video  ?  man this sucks

Message 17 of 41 (379 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Im getting video, it just freezes every few minutes then skips ahead. I have a download speed of over 80 mbps and a upload speed of about 20 mbps but these idiot mods and support people from sony always tell us its our connections fault. It cant be sonys fault!! ( slurp slurp ) They are never wrong!! Its a joke sony cant get compentent people to fix this problem, SERVER SIDE! There are more then a few people talking about this problem on facebook and threads all over the internet, sony will reap what it sows in time.

Sony cant keep our passwords or other information from getting hacked so I have no idea why I thought buying sunday tocket from them would be a good idea, bunch of morons cant do anythng right.

Message 18 of 41 (372 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Which game are you watching and how would you rate the viewability on a scale of 1-10. where 1 been the lowest and 10 the highest?

I'm watching :    NYJ:MIA    .... (not sure why i'm watching NYJ implode. they need to play only ONE quarterback on the field at a time....)

rating : 8                           .... some delays, nothing like what I was getting last week.

Message 19 of 41 (364 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Im watching the Vikings 49ers game. I would rate it in two ways, first I would rate the stream quality as a 5, its like watching 480 on youtube with ocassional glimpses of 720.

The second rating would be a 2 for the **bleep** freezes and jumps ahead. I am a sports freak and pay for the NBA, College football, MLB and now the NFL streams. The ONLY stream I have problems with is this crap service. I have a higher downlaod speed then 80% of the country but the idiot support people tried to tell me its my connection.I informed her of my speeds and there was a minute pause,afterward she didnt bring up my downlaod speeds again...LMAO. Its like they are reading of a **bleep** script, I bet they are, and there is no one at sony who has a clue about whats going on.

For all people reading this, DONT BUY THIS SERVICE, its a ripoff!!

Just google "playstation sunday ticket freeze" and look at all the threads from last year and now this year. These people cant fix  the problem they had LAST YEAR so they made sure they got thier money up front this year. Sony is a complete joke, so glad I have an xbox!

Message 20 of 41 (342 Views)
0 Likes