Jun 19 2011
By: Big_Kat_Kidd First Son 1 posts

I've been trying to add funds to wallet but keep getting error bought a psn card an still get error help

2 replies 48 views Edited Jun 19, 2011

i can add funds to my wallet tried debit card credit card and just bought a psn card yet i still keep getting error codes saying i cant add funds why not

Message 1 of 3 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Re: I've been trying to add funds to wallet but keep getting error bought a psn card an still get error help

Jun 16, 2012

me 2 error problem all the time and the cards good......wth...

Message 2 of 3 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: I've been trying to add funds to wallet but keep getting error bought a psn card an still get error help

Jun 16, 2012

I bet you are getting error 80023102 which means PlayStation Store is under maintenance or is having issues. This problem has been going on for three days now. Nobody can add funds to their wallets; I contacted SONY and they told me they were still trying to get it fixed. Now, those are the facts, but if you ask me, I wouldn't be surprised if PSN has been hacked yet again and credit card information was taken from our accounts. I don't think it matters if you enter your account information right now, it won't be stolen; if this is what happened, Sony became aware too late, the hackers are already out of the system with the information and the PS Store is not fully functional as they are trying to implent more security, and like last time they are not telling us anything.

Also, there was a NOTICE up on the support website yesterday, but it has been taken away for some reason. That notice should still be up because the PS Store is still not fully functional.

Whatever the problem is, I guess we only have to wait, and wait and wait.... SO FRUSTRATING

Message 3 of 3 (48 Views)
0 Likes