Highlighted
Aug 02 2013
By: Zamawal4ever First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

I try add founds to my wallet by paypal

3 replies 186 views Edited Aug 2, 2013

Hello well I just try to add founds on my wallet because I want to buy all the package of maps of call of duty black ops 2, well I try add 50 dollars but couldn't paypal send me mail that was denied (idk why, I have credit on my card) anyway then I try 25 the Sony page show that wasn't success the transaction but I check my mail box and the mount was reduced from my credit card but the founds on my wallet on psn still same why?? If that pay was taken....

Message 1 of 4 (186 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
5895 posts

Re: I try add founds to my wallet by paypal

Aug 2, 2013

Hi Zamawal4ever,

Here is a support page with common credit card issues on the PSN

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/243

It may help.

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 2 of 4 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 2, 2013

Well doesn't help that at all because where it say how to use paypal only say about if it is success and what other messages can show my problem is that show me as failure but the amount I was going to put on the wallet was taken from my credit card. I got the number of authorization or I must send a report to paypal or what?

Message 3 of 4 (168 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
28112 posts

Aug 3, 2013

No.  If Sony rejected your Paypal funding, probably because your Paypal address does not match your PSN address, then the money will be refunded to your Paypal account in a few days.  You should not need to contact Sony or Paypal to get the refund, and there is no point in doing so until you have waited a few days.

GKP
Message 4 of 4 (157 Views)