Oct 04 2012
By: Kaliesto First Son 15 posts

I think I'm starting to get what's going on here now. It's very obvious

[ Edited ]
2 replies 209 views Edited Oct 4, 2012

I'm getting a funny feeling a disgruntled Sony PSN employee or someone in the tech division doesn't know how to work with computers and software. The issues stickied above our topics confirms it. Someone at Sony must have gotten mad or something.

Message 1 of 3 (209 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1237 posts

Re: I think I'm starting to get what's going on here now. It's very obvious

Oct 5, 2012

Yup somethings going on 3 weeks 3weeks I couldnt even play for 1 second at all yesterday

I cant play online whenever I want, I cant even get on netflix, not even the web browser (which you dont have to be online for), I got ripped of 2 weeks of PS+ 

I'm never downloading those optional updates anymore 

Oh man I'm I glad that I turned of that automatic renewal (which I had off the last time) wow shm

Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: I think I'm starting to get what's going on here now. It's very obvious

Oct 6, 2012

NovaDeathStar wrote:

Yup somethings going on 3 weeks 3weeks I couldnt even play for 1 second at all yesterday

I cant play online whenever I want, I cant even get on netflix, not even the web browser (which you dont have to be online for), I got ripped of 2 weeks of PS+ 

I'm never downloading those optional updates anymore 

Oh man I'm I glad that I turned of that automatic renewal (which I had off the last time) wow shm

Smiley Indifferent   * plays violin *

Really? I have no video signal to the TV, and the controllers won't connect, even with a USB cable. I can't use my PS3 at all.

Message 3 of 3 (150 Views)
0 Likes