Highlighted
Mar 06 2013
By: Beer__Shark First Son 6 posts
Accepted Solution

I swear to God

4 replies 510 views Edited Mar 6, 2013

Inormally like what Sony does, but I swear to God, after the frustration I'vejust gone through trying to give thm my money I've considered exchanging my Vita and my PS3 and not even buying anything with the credits.  Maybe I'll just smash them so no one else is forced into dealing with such a completely inept company.

LET ME ENTER MY CREDIT CARD INFO.  I can do it EVERYEHRE ELSE.  Yet here, for the PSN wallet, my info doesn't go in properly.

On top of that, you list Star Ocean as being available for the Vita when you search for it on your own site.  Seriously?????  Pathetic.

Get your $#!! together Sony.  Easy things to fix.  You're a big company with alot of employees.  Who are apparently inept.

Message 1 of 5 (510 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: I swear to God

Mar 6, 2013

I assume this has not been fixed in the last few minutes.  I will now dedicate more of my time and energy to huting sonys sales, especially of the Vita, than you can possibly imagine.  I will be everywhere, leaving negative reviews.  I hate you so much right now.

Message 2 of 5 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Beer__Shark wrote:

I assume this has not been fixed in the last few minutes.  I will now dedicate more of my time and energy to huting sonys sales, especially of the Vita, than you can possibly imagine.  I will be everywhere, leaving negative reviews.  I hate you so much right now.

conan-rofl1.gif

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 3 of 5 (395 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Mar 6, 2013

been like that for me all day bro, cant add funds from pc, phone, or console. when i called i was put on hold for nearly an hour just to be told they dont know whats wrong. ive never had this problem on a day the store updates, and the update doesnt go through here until late at night. between that and sony trying to force my hand by only adding vita stuff every other week for +, well im not gonna pay for + any more for sure, nor will i buy a vita just because of how they are trying to force the consumer in that aspect. unfortunatly ill never own another xbox and wii is kinda weak, so we'll just be stuck with a multi billion dollar giant giving us crap service.

Message 4 of 5 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Mar 6, 2013

If you're using pre-paid cards they wont work.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 5 of 5 (383 Views)
0 Likes