Dec 21 2013
By: Brites101 First Son 2 posts

I still haven't recieved my 10 dollars from thanksgiving sales.

3 replies 204 views Edited Dec 21, 2013

As the title says. i purcashed more than 60 dollars in games during the sales. The promotion said that it would be cashed in until dec 13. But it didin't happened. What should i do?

Whenever i try to contact sony via Live Chat, there is nobody available

Message 1 of 4 (204 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13424 posts

Re: I still haven't recieved my 10 dollars from thanksgiving sales.

Dec 21, 2013

Brites101 wrote:

As the title says. i purcashed more than 60 dollars in games during the sales. The promotion said that it would be cashed in until dec 13. But it didin't happened. What should i do?

Whenever i try to contact sony via Live Chat, there is nobody available

So you checked your email and PSN messages? it's not like the $10 just appears in your wallet, they send you a code.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 4 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Dec 22, 2013

I have the same problem and contacted support via live chat. She couldn't help me but gave me the email address to contact customer service:

pscustomer_service@playstation.sony.com
Please be sure to insert the following into the subject line: Missing PSN Voucher Service Request 

The code was supposed to be delivered the 13th according to the promotion details. Checked both email and XMB messages - Nada. I only contacted them on the 20th so haven't heard back yet.

Message 3 of 4 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Dec 24, 2013

I finally got a response that I'm not eligible. No explanation whatsoever just you are not on the list. I spent $63.94 on Nov 30th on the playstation store that shoud mean I get $10 back.

I responded that I wanted an explanation of why they say I don't get it.

I won't be taking part in any more of these promotions. I had no trouble with the last two. Glad I didn't do the paypal one. Already felt kinda ripped off since they dropped GoW:A by ten bucks the tuesday after the sale.

Message 4 of 4 (153 Views)
0 Likes