Jun 23 2012
By: AuraWieland First Son 4 posts

I really can't figure this out. (PSN ID Issue)

3 replies 204 views Edited Jun 23, 2012

So, yesterday during the network seizure, I kept getting signed on and off while I was playing hard corps... eventually I got tired of it and turned my PS3 off. I came back later that day, turned on my PS3 and tried to change my PSN ID card's colour... only to find that I couldn't. I took a good look at my card and my comment wasn't showing up when I clicked X to fullscreen it, not on that I had a fourth tab now beside my third tab (Motto, Languages) that said "Time, Game and Comment". The game was Hard Corps: Uprising, and the time was around the time I was getting signed in and out. I can message myself now, even compare my trophies with myself. In otherwords, when I look at my own PSN ID card it's like I'm looking at someone elses. I can't change the colour, can't go up and hit X to change my comment, nothing, can't edit it at all (I can still change the comment by hitting triangle and selecting"comment").

I tried using my profile and changing my colour on my old fat PS3 which has no hard corps data on it. I deleted everything that had to do with hardcrops that I could find. Alas, it did not work.

So yeah, I dunno what to do, unless it involves backing up my data and moving it to a new profile... which I was to avoid because I'm have enough of it.

Message 1 of 4 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: I really can't figure this out. (PSN ID Issue)

Jun 30, 2012

So there's nothing I can do to get this resolved? Should I contact sony tech support?

Message 2 of 4 (200 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 15, 2012

Lol the issue fixed itself.

Message 3 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
466 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2012

awsome mine still messed up ...

Message 4 of 4 (120 Views)
0 Likes