Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 22 2014
By: LEGENDARY__ASH First Son 13 posts

I need help

5 replies 157 views Edited Jan 22, 2014

I been banned for 2 weeks now for charge back I had to send sony a money order they have not received it yet so I called this number on this money order receipt they told me the money order have been lost.

Message 1 of 6 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Re: I need help

Jan 22, 2014

Sounds like you need to get back on the phone with Sony and find out what is going on.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 2 of 6 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 22, 2014

I talk to sony everyday samething they keep telling me wait for another 2 or 3 weeks then I get my account back but I was told that the money order I sent them was lost.

Message 3 of 6 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5090 posts

Jan 23, 2014

LEGENDARY__ASH wrote:

I talk to sony everyday samething they keep telling me wait for another 2 or 3 weeks then I get my account back but I was told that the money order I sent them was lost.

call back the money order place and have them cancel the original money order, then get another money order and send it to sony. if you want to, you could also send it certified, that way, you know if it gets there or not.

just so you know, even *after* they receive your money order, it's still gonna take a couple of weeks for your account to be unlocked. 

Message 4 of 6 (121 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6907 posts

Jan 23, 2014

One of my friends was banned like 3 weeks after sending the money order.Just keep calling them and insist that you sended the money.But i think you will be unbanned soon.

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 5 of 6 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Jan 23, 2014

"The Money Order Place" can only tell if it was cashed or not.

They have no way of knowing of it is sitting in some "to be processed" pile at Sony.

I would be VERY cautious about canceling a money order sent to settle a charge reversal ban.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 6 of 6 (113 Views)
0 Likes