Jul 07 2011
By: WarioIIDX First Son 11 posts

I need help with "Sonic 20th Anniversary bundle"

12 replies 31 views Edited Jul 7, 2011

hi, my name is marcel, and i have a problem with the sonic 20th anniversary bundle, i bought this few days ago (exactly: 25th June 2011)

, 0 problem, but i can't download "Sonic the hedgehog 2", the game is deleted from my download list (sonic 1, sonic 4 and sonic adventure + add-on still there) and i want to download again,.. 4.99!!!!

i lost the game?. i have the mail with the purchase confirmation.

please i need help, thanks you and sorry for my english level, thanks again

pd: I bought this bundle as a member plus

Message 1 of 13 (31 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39473 posts

Re: I need help with "Sonic 20th Anniversary bundle"

Jul 7, 2011

Welcome to the Forums.

Someone else had this exact same issue, I would use the purchase email you received to contact Sony about this.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 13 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 8, 2011

hi, thanks for the answer, and thanks for the welcome ^^

pd: i send mail to sony and nothing =( 30 hours u.u

Message 3 of 13 (31 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39473 posts

Jul 11, 2011

WarioIIDX wrote:

hi, thanks for the answer, and thanks for the welcome ^^

pd: i send mail to sony and nothing =( 30 hours u.u

You're welcome.

30 hours is nothing, give it a few days, maybe a week (yea I know it'l seem like an eternity but try lol), then if no response try again, try calling too, if you can get through.

There's also a number of other posts on these Forums, try doing a search for them, they may help  you undferstand it a little more.

Good luck,

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 13 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 15, 2011

I've had the same problem, and called about it last Wednesday.  I was told they couldn't figure out why the game wasn't in my download list even though it was there in my transaction history.  They said the would contact me within a week.  It's been 9 days and I've heard nothing from them.  I just sent them an e-mail today about it.  Is this usual for them to take so long to find a solution?

Message 5 of 13 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 17, 2011

sony refound my wallet with 19.99 and "reversed" the purchase of the bundle, they says me "for purchase again", but the promotion was ended, my sonic games stay in my ps3 system, but in my download list no... the worst solution ever ¬¬

"SIMPLY = REVERSE ME MY "·$%$·"$! PURCHASE, ELIMINATE THE FOUND AND ONLY GAVE ME 4.99 FOR PURCHASE ONLY SONIC 2"

mother of god... but well... i send ANOTHER MAIL (very cordial, i have to say) explain this... i pissed of with this u.u i purchase this bundle really happy, for 50% disccount, and now. i have nothing, only 19.99 , and "purchasing" the games to normal price = 39.98, i don't have money ¬¬, thanks sony again, thanks

Message 6 of 13 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jul 17, 2011

Bobzilla7954 wrote:

I've had the same problem, and called about it last Wednesday.  I was told they couldn't figure out why the game wasn't in my download list even though it was there in my transaction history.  They said the would contact me within a week.  It's been 9 days and I've heard nothing from them.  I just sent them an e-mail today about it.  Is this usual for them to take so long to find a solution?

Sony confirmed in a statement last year that all timelines used by customer service had been deflated by 7-fold to help cut costs.

Message 7 of 13 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 18, 2011

this 5ucks u.u, sony refounded me 19.99 from the bundle and reversed the purchase, but, i want my sonic games u.u

Message 8 of 13 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 19, 2011

I think I'm getting the same thing, whereby they refund my purchase, and say I can repurchase the bundle, but it isn't in the store anymore.  I don't know how they think that solves the problem.  I'll send them another e-mail when I get my refund, 'cause I do want the games, but I'm not paying full price when I already bought them on sale.

Message 9 of 13 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 19, 2011

I got my refund today.  The bundle isn't in the store anymore.  The games are no longer in my download list.  However, as of right now, the games are still on my ps3 and playable, except for Sonic 2.  I could just buy Sonic 2 from the PS store, but that would leave me $15 from the refund.  Also, I would like to be able to redownload these games in case something happens to my hard drive.  I sent them an e-mail about this, but does anybody know if these games will be playable forever?

Message 10 of 13 (31 Views)
0 Likes