Highlighted
Mar 15 2013
By: xXG-U-D-UXx First Son 12 posts

I need help! :smileyindifferent:

5 replies 334 views Edited Mar 15, 2013

I was wondering if can I deposit to one of my friend's accounts wallet. But he lives in another country.. Can I do it by using ADD FUNDS CREDIT CARD ON sonyentertainmentnetwork.com?  

HELP

Message 1 of 6 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: I need help! :smileyindifferent:

Mar 15, 2013

Not sure if that would work with the exchange rates.  As well, you would need to check with your CC Company or Bank prior to trying.

Some financial entities do not allow you to make international transaction, without prior authorization.  This is a similar reason why you cannot simply deposit money into their wallet in a different Country.  It is part of Fraud Protection.

I am unaware of the abilities of the site you mentioned.  I would have to check it out first.  I can get back to you on that.  

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forum.

Moble

Message 2 of 6 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Mar 15, 2013

That site will not be of any use for your intentions.

It is possible someone might come along to this Thread, and be able to assist you.  Have patience, and help will come.

As well, you could always try the Live Chat Help, linked in my signature VVVV.

Someone there may have an answer as well.

Moble

Message 3 of 6 (329 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Thanks for your answer ! (:

really helps.. I want to get dead space 3  but am not sure if my friend will be able to download as well. cause he lives in another region..

cause he got  a problem with the add of black ops II problem of region Smiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 6 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Mar 15, 2013

xXG-U-D-UXx wrote:

Thanks for your answer ! (:

really helps.. I want to get dead space 3  but am not sure if my friend will be able to download as well. cause he lives in another region..

cause he got  a problem with the add of black ops II problem of region Smiley Frustrated

Well, best of luck to you then.

No problem with the suggestions, I aim to please.

Still, I would stick around.  SOmeone might come up with a viable solution for you.

Moble

Message 5 of 6 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55180 posts

Mar 19, 2013

xXG-U-D-UXx wrote:

I was wondering if can I deposit to one of my friend's accounts wallet. But he lives in another country.. Can I do it by using ADD FUNDS CREDIT CARD ON sonyentertainmentnetwork.com?  

HELP

Does your friend have Paypal?  With paypal now working with the PSStore you could send him a payment, via paypal, then he could use that payment through paypal to fund his psn account.

Message 6 of 6 (99 Views)
0 Likes