Nov 17 2013
By: Lint-87 First Son 14 posts

I love your PS 4 Sony but please fix this...

2 replies 188 views Edited Nov 17, 2013

I got on yesterday, updated everything and played for most of the evening....everything was just fine for the most part. 

Problem is, I havnt been able to log into  PSN all day today!  I went to Sony forums and apparently it is an issue a lot f people are having, not everybody, but a lot of us.  I bought three games for ps4....NONE of them will even start or work at all, Im assuming it because I cant connect.  My ps3 is not connecting to PSN either.

I hate to say, but I think Sony has the tiger by the tail with this launch and they are getting their **bleep** chewed.  This is bad even by launch standards.

Message 1 of 3 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: I love your PS 4 Sony but please fix this...

Nov 17, 2013
Forgot to mention, I can view other peoples live streams but that is all I get. I don't get on PSN at all....no store, no friends list, no online games nothing!
Message 2 of 3 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
14 posts

Re: I love your PS 4 Sony but please fix this...

Nov 17, 2013
Update: Called Sony support and they tried to tell me it was my router and emailed me instructions to fix it. I knew it wasn't my router but went through the steps anyway. When that didn't work I took my router totally out of the picture and hooked up my console straight to the modem...it still did what is explained above. Very disappointed.
Message 3 of 3 (142 Views)
0 Likes