Highlighted
Jul 10 2011
By: lXlZerolXl First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

I have a question the downloadable content of Burnout Paradise Plus Bundle

7 replies 50 views Edited Jul 10, 2011

I just wanna know.. if i buy Burnout Paradise Plus Bundle (7.99$) if i want redownload this game again i can do this? or i can download the game just 1 time?

Message 2 of 8 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: I have a question it brings over of the downloadable content of ¨Burnout Paradise Plus Bundle ¨

Jul 10, 2011

I'm probably not the only person here who has no idea what you are asking, perhaps you can rephrase the question?

Message 1 of 8 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: I have a question the downloadable content of Burnout Paradise Plus Bundle

Jul 10, 2011

you can, as many times as you like. you can even download it onto your friends ps3...

Message 3 of 8 (50 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38875 posts

Jul 10, 2011

lXlZerolXl wrote:

I just wanna know.. if i buy Burnout Paradise Plus Bundle (7.99$) if i want redownload this game again i can do this? or i can download the game just 1 time?

You can download the game as many times as you want.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 8 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 11, 2011

Thank you for solving my question to all

Message 5 of 8 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: I have a question  the downloadable content of Burnout Paradise Plus Bundle

Jul 11, 2011

I am assuming that as you buy the game you should be able to download as many time as you wish but I would also have to assume you can only play it on one system.

I got it and was suprised that it takes so long to actually play it......you download the game, takes a long time...you have to "install" the game, takes a long time......then when you go to play it it "finds a update" that is required to play then you have go through the process of "downloading" 5 seperate updates, takes a VERY long time then it has to install these seperate 5 updates and that takeas a very long time..........why isn''t the file I bought UPDATED prior to me buying it??????

Message 6 of 8 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3314 posts

Jul 12, 2011

FishHeadSoup wrote:

I am assuming that as you buy the game you should be able to download as many time as you wish, but I would also have to assume you can only play it on one system.

You can play it on up to 5 different systems.

Message 7 of 8 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Jul 12, 2011

FishHeadSoup wrote:

I am assuming that as you buy the game you should be able to download as many time as you wish but I would also have to assume you can only play it on one system.

I got it and was suprised that it takes so long to actually play it......you download the game, takes a long time...you have to "install" the game, takes a long time......then when you go to play it it "finds a update" that is required to play then you have go through the process of "downloading" 5 seperate updates, takes a VERY long time then it has to install these seperate 5 updates and that takeas a very long time..........why isn''t the file I bought UPDATED prior to me buying it??????

None of the games in the store are patched, you will always have to download available updates after installing games.

Burnout Paradise has been out for a long time, and as you've noticed they have updated the title many times.

Message 8 of 8 (50 Views)
0 Likes