Feb 22 2011
By: Dirgerus First Son 2 posts

I can't sign on..

1 replies 153 views Edited Feb 22, 2011

Since playstation changed the whole terms of agreement or something,  I can't sign on my account through my playstation, everytime I try I get told to ask the master account to assist me.

Problem is, I don't have a master account linked to that one. I never did. I tried making a new account to link it to this one, but that didn't work.

How do I get around this?

Message 1 of 2 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Re: I can't sign on..

Feb 22, 2011

Dirgerus wrote:

Since playstation changed the whole terms of agreement or something,  I can't sign on my account through my playstation, everytime I try I get told to ask the master account to assist me.

Problem is, I don't have a master account linked to that one. I never did. I tried making a new account to link it to this one, but that didn't work.

How do I get around this?

Well, if it's a sub account, there is a master account it is linked to.

If it is not a sub account, then it is a master account, and you wouldn't get that error message.

Creating a new master account would work for the master account, but not that sub account, since that sub account would already be linked to a master account, and that master is the one that is needed to accept the terms.

Though, several people have had issues even when they know their master account info, so... well, not really sure what would happen to you even if you made it that far.

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)
0 Likes