Highlighted
Nov 15 2011
By: msmarcal First Son 1 posts

I can't manage my PlayStation Network Account

10 replies 724 views Edited Nov 15, 2011

I'm tryng to reach "https://store.playstation.com/accounts/manage/cam_index.vm" for the last 3 days but I always got a "Site Maintenance Notice" page.

Anybody knows what is happening?

Thank you

Message 11 of 11 (724 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: I can't manage my PlayStation Network Account

Sep 9, 2011

Yeah, Sony doesn't care about their customers once they finish purchasing their products with their hard earned money. Get used to it. I haven't been able to get help with anything that ever happened with my Sony products since the PS2 days. The hackers who hack the consoles do better jobs than the people at the company who produced the system.

Message 1 of 11 (724 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

Sep 9, 2011

msmarcal wrote:

I'm tryng to reach "https://store.playstation.com/accounts/manage/cam_index.vm" for the last 3 days but I always got a "Site Maintenance Notice" page.

Anybody knows what is happening?

Thank you

Hi & Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

Try going to the Qriocity website, you should be able to access & manage your account from there, here's the link:

http://qriocity.com/us/en/

P.S. When posting a new question please use the search function first, there's probably a good chance that someone else has already asked your question.

P.P.S. Please ignore the rather unhelpful post above me!

Any further problems come back to us.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 11 (724 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Sep 10, 2011

Yeah yeah, that Qriiocity site doesn't work, because it tells me my credit card does not work, even though it works everywhere else. And why did nobody even reply in my thread about my problem? I don't know, but it seems like only the easiest of questions are answered, and usually without knowledge of what's realy going on behind the scenes. Have you tested the Qriocity website yourself to see if it's fully working? It doesn't work for me.

What is the reason the official sony website doesn't work? Why do we have to run around to enjoy what we paid for, what is the explanation?

Message 3 of 11 (724 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 12, 2011

just delete your credit card info altogether on qrocity - thats what I did. no since in giving them your money if you are not satisfied with the service.

Message 4 of 11 (724 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 12, 2011

BRIT-KO wrote:

Hi & Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

Try going to the Qriocity website, you should be able to access & manage your account from there, here's the link:

http://qriocity.com/us/en/

P.S. When posting a new question please use the search function first, there's probably a good chance that someone else has already asked your question.

P.P.S. Please ignore the rather unhelpful post above me!

Any further problems come back to us.

Thanks - that was helpful. I waited and waited for the regular page to get back up, and frustrated beyond all that is decent, and not really knowing where else to turn, came here. Customers should always be able to access their stored payment data - kind of the Holy Grail of online business ethics - right?

Message 5 of 11 (724 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 18, 2011

I was able to remove/edit the billing information for the playstaion account using the Qirocity account management page.

However, I was frustrated as well with the lack of communication with trying to manage the account for PSN. Sony should at least redirect the account management for PSN to the Qirocity site or provide a link instead of just simply placing a maintenance page there.

Message 6 of 11 (724 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 21, 2011

I've been having this problem as well. I haven't been able to get in since the end of July. Been busy and haven't tried it on a daily basis. The Quiosity site isn't working for me either.

Message 7 of 11 (724 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

Sep 21, 2011

webbermon wrote:

I've been having this problem as well. I haven't been able to get in since the end of July. Been busy and haven't tried it on a daily basis. The Quiosity site isn't working for me either.

You just tried the Qriocity site & its not working?, any error message come up?, there were issues with PSN etc today but all appears to be back online now.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 8 of 11 (724 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 5, 2011

It's still offline. And because of that I can't deactivate my old devices to bet my new PSP able to play downloaded games. I need to do that. and unfortunately the Qriocity site can't do that so I'm in real pickle here. anybody know how to help?

Message 9 of 11 (724 Views)
0 Likes