First Son
8 posts

Re: I can't add funds to my wallet?

Aug 19, 2012

Waited 2 days. re entered 6 different credit cards on all user names. as usual --  credit card information not valid or cannot add funds at this time. Was told to call back Monday 8-20-2012 and my call will be elevated to next supervisor level.

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 329 (4,793 Views)
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2012

Just to let anyone who reads this know- I talked to a "supervisor" at Sony today 08/20/2012. He said they were aware that some people were having issues with adding funds to the wallet. either by console or on the internet. He said there is no solution other than waiting a few days to one week to try again or just go buy a network card.  He said auto renewal will probably fail also and that if your plus membership lapses that your downloaded (discounted) games will cease to work and that he did not know if reactivating your plus membership would restore there functionality. You may have to re purchase them he said. I told him that having to go and buy network cards everytime i want to buy something is NOT a solution but that does not seem to concern Sony- or at least this "supervisor". $300 in plus memberships plus all the crap I buy gets this response. Needless to say I am not happy.

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 329 (4,767 Views)
Splicer
71 posts

Aug 30, 2012
WTH? No wonder Sony is losing to Microsoft and now Nintendo. I've had zero problems with Sony until now. This is my preferred platform. But that is all crumbling right now.
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 329 (4,664 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Also, if Sony hopes to slow down used sales through the power of PSN... Good luck with that. This only solidifies that if I continue to buy Somy products they won't be digital.
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 329 (4,663 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Sep 1, 2012

I agree. No more digital purchased games for me. I want a hard copy of game in my hand.  Seems if anything goes wrong with your network account any downloaded stuff you can kiss goodbye. I have called every credit card company to verify all info. They (capital one) told me that they could see the purchase request sent by sony and ok'ed it on there end but for some reason Sony can't / won't process it. The ony reason i ever got so many plus memberships was to protect the copy protected save files on some games. They can only be copied on the "cloud" and not to a flash drive.  So now - according to numerous calls to sony - i may have to buy psn network cards forever because they don't know how to fix it.

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 329 (4,617 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 2, 2012
having the same issue "the funs could not be added to your wallet". called sony and they said to either buy a psn card or wait a few days
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 329 (4,580 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 4, 2012
make sure theyre not taking money off your card because they doing the same to me.
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 329 (4,531 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 4, 2012
AGREE!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 329 (4,529 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 5, 2012

I entered everything correctly but PSN and the website says its invalid... all I wanted to do is put 10 bucks on so I can get the latest DLC for ME3!   I have a visa card if that helps,

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 329 (4,452 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Sep 6, 2012
This was not a solution for me either. It simply tells me funds cannot be added. I have checked with bank twice last night to check each letter and number in my account to ensure they are identical.
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 329 (4,430 Views)
0 Likes