Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: I can't add funds to my wallet?

Mar 31, 2013

I had the same problem.  Tried updating my info through the PS3 as well as the website.  Seems the security code never seems to stay put.

Funny thing, I purchased a game about two years ago with no issues.  (I don't play as much as I used to.  Wife, kids and a Skyline GT-R will do that to ya.)

But, tried purchasing a $10 game and started getting all these damned problems.

What I ended up doing was adding funds to my wallet through PayPal, which uses the same CC I tried using on PSN.  It worked and my game is downloading as I type this.

Paypal can be a valid option if you're jonesing to get your games purchased.

Please use plain text.
Message 271 of 329 (1,635 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Same problem here as well. Really annoying. I added a new credit card; thankfully that went smoothly, but everything just fell flat. Seriously Sony... **bleep** is going on? I tried to add funds all last night, gave up, turned console off, turn it on again this morning to try again & it STILL does not work! Get on the ball!

Please use plain text.
Message 272 of 329 (1,566 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 3, 2013

what if it was a code and a pop up says an error occured

Please use plain text.
Message 273 of 329 (1,552 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Been having this problem since last week. Last tuesday I was able to buy Tales of Graces, but when I tried to get Bioshock Infinite the same day, I got the "An error has ocurred", with no # for error or anything. tried reentering my cc # and it still shows the error when I try to purchase anything

Please use plain text.
Message 274 of 329 (1,507 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 11, 2013

worked for me using paypal.... after trying weeks with credit card. i also used the same credit card on file on psn

Please use plain text.
Message 275 of 329 (1,412 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Same here ill pay pre paid card at night it dosent work on psn so decide to go sony official site<- (WORSE MISTAKE) 10 errors later they decide banned it.so sony im waiting for my 20 bucks to be refund on my wallet.

Please use plain text.
Message 276 of 329 (1,390 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 12, 2013

I've been having the same problem for the past couple days.  I tried adding funds through psn and the Sony Network website and neither worked.  Error message over and over no matter what means or what amount.

Please use plain text.
Message 277 of 329 (1,338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 17, 2013

im so **bleep** i just bought a psp go and no by the **bleep** will they let me add funds to my wallet like **bleep** is happenin

melf14 wrote:

I entered my credit card number and billing info and crap and I'm trying to add 30$ of funding so I can get FF 7/8/9 but it keeps saying "The funds could not be added to your wallet."

Someone help please?

melf14 wrote:

I entered my credit card number and billing info and crap and I'm trying to add 30$ of funding so I can get FF 7/8/9 but it keeps saying "The funds could not be added to your wallet."

Someone help please?

Please use plain text.
Message 278 of 329 (1,278 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 1, 2013
I'm having the same issue. Tried deleting my billing info and putting it back in but it won't work. The website says my card number is wrong but I literally just got my card today and I know it works because I just used it on iTunes. I also used it to buy Playstation Plus but whenever I try to purchase some of these discounted games it won't let me add funds. VERY frustrating.
Please use plain text.
Message 279 of 329 (1,165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 2, 2013

This is still a problem, this still needs to be fixed. I managed to be able to add another 5$ to my wallet from like months ago when I made the last post, and guess what happened when I tried adding more money? It won't let me add anymore money.

Apparently Sony only wants us to be able to add a single monetary increment once every month, and just want to convey this message in the most frustrating and annoying way as possible while ignoring all of their customers.

Please use plain text.
Message 280 of 329 (1,135 Views)
0 Likes