First Son
2 posts

Re: I can't add funds to my wallet?

Feb 2, 2013

Same problem here, just added $10 to my wallet then went back to add another $5 since they don't have a $15 option and on the second time it says info not right. Tried a few times and always says the same even though the card info is correct. Really should get this problem fixed!

Message 241 of 337 (2,060 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Feb 3, 2013

I called Sony and they stated it is an issue that the system beleives mycredit card billing address is now wrong even though it has not changed. I wound up adding funds from Paypal to make a purchase after wrestling with this for 24 hours. Odd thing is I purchased Ni No Kuni and a few other things a few days before without issue. The only thing that happened since then? Firmware update.

Message 242 of 337 (2,046 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

gah, they allowed me to add $10 , but when I immediately try to add $5 my credit card is invalid no matter how many times I correct and now it says I'm unable to add funds at the moment. First I have to work around all of this master-sub account BS and now they only take part of my money and disallow me from adding anymore so that I can't purchase what I want... I wanted to download content for the PS3 instead of the XBOX because of how much **bleep** microsoft pulls, but apparently PS3 is worse. They ignore the same customer complaints for years and try to rip you off with technicalities and loopholes, then they generate extra cash from people who decide to buy with cards since online purchase won't work anymore. I'm never going to purchase anything online until they fix their **bleep** and send out a formal apology to all the people they've been screwing over for years.

Back to the xbox where at least they let me spend my money.

Message 243 of 337 (1,999 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Life Saver - Nothing else has worked!

Message 244 of 337 (1,871 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 11, 2013

THIS.  I've been suspicious of this, and looking all over the place for verifacation.  They just don't have things sorted out, and they somewhere on the chain of command there is a guy who doesn't deserve his job.  A major problem with multinational public companies.  You'd think that making money would be higher on the list though.

Everywhere else you go,  you will get an automated response telling you to try something else.  No explination as to why is ever given.  I'm gonna post this around. 

Thanks a million.

To everybody else using canadian visa debit cards, yeah, I know there should be an asterix on the FAQ payment page.  But the admins on this forum have no actual power to fix anything even if they do respond to you.  SPUF spoiled me.

Message 245 of 337 (1,804 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I LOVE YOU, AND I'M POSTING THIS AROUND.
Message 246 of 337 (1,803 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Same thing happended to me I put in my visa and it says error and I have double checked the information and nothing is wrong. I'm not going to be able to get the deal on the black ops 2 map packs Man Sad

Message 247 of 337 (1,744 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Feb 14, 2013

i have also tried many card with no luck.  i got a prepaid mastercard and it will not take it no matter what i try

Message 248 of 337 (1,714 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Out of nowhere I've started getting this problem too. This is by no means a fixed issue. Especially since it appears to not be an isolated incident.

Message 249 of 337 (1,689 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Ok so my boyfriend add funds to the wallet got his game, when I went to do it for mine says card is invalid.  I have it down exactly like it is on my billing.  So I will just go get a card.  For the people who run ps3 you are f23king kidding me.  If you want to keep people going with ps since you are going to go to download only get it right.   

Message 250 of 337 (1,933 Views)