add funds to wallet

add funds

use paypal

Message 181 of 337 (5,906 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: I can't add funds to my wallet?

Nov 28, 2012

im having the same problem.  it started by giving me "the funds could not be added to your wallet(56)" and now it's giving "an unkown error has occured(2)"  I know my information is right and if it wasn't it usually comes up and says that the info is wrong.  I have been trying since last night to make a purchase and I don't want to go buy psn cards because some people are still having the issue with the cards and I see no point in wasting my mony on the cards if they won't work either.  and as for the last person who posted saying to use pay pal, I personally can't.  for some reason pay pal froze my account that I hadn't touched for 2 years and requires me to scan physical documents in to prove im me....

Message 182 of 337 (5,740 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 29, 2012

I am having the exact same issue.  Not only is it saying "funds cannot be added (56)"  but it is charging my credit card $1 everytime I click the "add funds" option!  I have 5 charges on my credit card already from trying to do this.  Obviously my card information is valid or I wouldn't be seeing changes from Playstation Network....ugh why oh why didn't I buy an Xbox instead?!

Message 183 of 337 (5,718 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Nov 29, 2012
This freaking ridiculous . I bought Uncharted 3 Game of the Edition. Everythings Great until the first time i tried to input the online activation code to play multiplayer a notice pops on my screen saying the code has already been used " eventhough it was my first time ever inputting the code EVER. SERIOUSLY did i just waste 40 bucks for nothing. Been trying to get assistance or tech support from Playstation for almost a week now and still know response . This isn't the 1st time this has happened to be either. You would think sony would have patch this frustrating little issue up by now. Freakin frustrating as Ever. and you wonder why people are more drawn to 360. No redeem code issues with them what so ever. PLEASE Someone HELP US
Message 184 of 337 (5,690 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 30, 2012

This problem is ridiculous. Thinking of just returning to my Steam account, selling my PS3 and all the stuff I have along with it and repairing my gaming PC. Seriously Sony, do you not like receiving my money? 'Cause I can definitely arrange that for you, I'm ready to set the plan in motion, as I can tell you definitely are. Also, I know it's Sony's fault as I just bought something I was going to buy on PSN off the XBox Live Marketplace. I'm sure that doesn't bother you, you enjoy watching money walk out the door don't you?

Please fix this problem, as I am pretty positive if you don't you will lose a form of income- I mean customer.

Message 185 of 337 (5,675 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Nov 30, 2012

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME ?!........ I have been waited a whole month to add money to buy Agarest generations of war 2. I'm not sure if I have the money just yet this night.. but really.. If so many people are having the problem.. WOOOOW... **** do something about this will you SONY ?!........ DO something.. TALK to us... FIX.. this thanks ?

Message 186 of 337 (5,668 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Hello my fellow frustrated  PlayStationers. I had the same problem, but IT'S FIXED now. Turns out I had moved, so my address my credit company had changed to my new address. You can not add funds if your PSN billing info, and the info the credit company has is identical.

Get a new card lately because it had reached expiration?... That will cause the issue too. I hope this helps. I was VERY frustrated, till I called (800) 345 SONY, and the service helped my out. I just had to match my PSN billing info to the info my credit company had (remember to be exact) and it worked.

Good Luck,

The Sage

Message 187 of 337 (5,535 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: I can't add funds to my wallet? ANSWER/Problem solved.

Dec 5, 2012

I went into my billing info and updated it. Make sure your billing info matches your CC info...

sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Message 188 of 337 (5,409 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: I can't add funds to my wallet? SOLVED

Dec 5, 2012

I went into my billing info and updated it. Make sure your billing info matches your CC info...

Message 189 of 337 (5,408 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Message 190 of 337 (5,407 Views)
0 Likes