Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
20 posts

Re: I can't add funds to my wallet?

Sep 6, 2012
I cannot believe any customer service company would even think of blaming the customer like this and telling us it is our problem to fix.
Message 81 of 329 (5,968 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Sep 6, 2012
I am simply upset that they treated me like I was the problem on this issue, and then after banning me from making purchases (which I made because they told me to keep trying) that it is my problem to deal with, and that there is nothing they can do. No sort of customer service to speak of.
Message 82 of 329 (5,967 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Sep 6, 2012
I switched form XBOX about 2 years ago because microsoft was acting in the same self-righteous way to its customers. Very sad to see Sony acting in the same way.
Message 83 of 329 (5,966 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2012

I had virtually the same experience when talking to a supervisor, they seemed programmed to simply make us hang up and not come to any sort of resolution to the problem. I am starting to think a bit of media exposure on their bad customer service is the only way to get them to smarten up.

Edit: Personal information removed.

Message 84 of 329 (5,965 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 6, 2012

I have been dealing with this for over 3 weeks now. Same garbage reply fron Sony that everyone else gets. Go Buy a PSN card.!!!

Makes no difference if you try on your console or computer. They even told me is was my fault for continuing to try to many times. Said that will lock my account for an unspecified number of days.  Of course- my other 6 playstation user names (plus accounts at $50 per year) all use different cards -visa , mc, discover, - on 4 different consoles  cannot add funds either. I have talked to severl "supervisors" and get the same responses. I am sure that they have a preset list of replies to whatever complaint they get because they all use they exact same words and phrases. I will have to go get psn cards just to make sure my plus accounts do not lapse and i lose all my save files and downloaded content. Thanks Sony.

Message 85 of 329 (5,883 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 11, 2012

so this thing has been going on for years and they still wont admit its on there end?

they must really not like money because it has happened to me now as well.

i spend easily $400 a week just on madden ultimate team packs alone.

started getting this error last week no matter if load up trying to load thru madden, thru wallet load in account manager or thru the website.

i had my missus create an account on the website and i loaded $10 as a test with her CC on that, and it worked! WOOT AWESOME i thought, tried to load up $200 and it says "incorrect details please try again" SERIOUSLY **bleep** i just loaded $10 2 mins before and then my details become incorrect?

so sick of this. 

the worst of the worst? i spoke to a supervisor, got told the same thing, go and buy network cards. went to my nearest store that sells them (150km away) spend $500 on $50 network cards. got home, try to load them.... guess what happens. 

WONT LOAD....

sigh. store wont refund them, so now im stuck having to try and sell them at a loss because sony wont refund me, the store wont refund me, so im stuck with psn cards that wont load onto any of my accounts as well.

im seriously baffled by all of this, have tried multiple accounts, mulitple PS3s multiple different people with completely different ccs and addresses (brother, friends etc have tried for me) still no go, wont load. **bleep** SONY???

Message 86 of 329 (5,701 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Yep- I have been fighting with them for 1 month now. Talked to various "supervisors" and got the same crap advice - go buy a psn card. I tried deleting my billing info- tried new and various types of credit cards visa mc discover.  i have 7 playstation plus memberships (renewing soon) for my various user names  on 7 different ps3 consoles. Yes - all mine - all in my house- all hooked up to their own tv. Cannot fund any user on any console or the website. So I guess the automatic renewal will fail and if those psn cards fail to load then all my purchased content will disappear and my game save stored on the cloud will be gone as well. I will never buy a discounted game on the ps store again. at least if you pay full price the game is yours forever as long as your user account is on that console. Unlike a game purchased as a "plus" member which will deactivate if your plus membership expires- or in this case- is impossible to renew.

Message 87 of 329 (5,689 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Really? How did you solved that problem?

Message 88 of 329 (5,603 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Have not solved the problem. Talked to some of my friends while online playing Burnout Paradise today 09-15--2012 and several people said they cannot fund their wallets either. as stated earlier- so called supervisors at SONY have said they are aware of the issue- they don't know what causes it to happpen to some users- and they do not know if or when it will be fixed. I have talked to my credit card issuer and while i was on the phone with them i tried funding my wallet via computer. capital One said the purchase request came in and was approved on their end for SONY to complete the transaction. Something on sony's end seems to prevent the sale from completing.  SONY's fix is to go buy PSN network cards. I can use any of 10 different credit cards at probably 10s of thousands of websites on the internet. EXCEPT SONY.

Message 89 of 329 (5,591 Views)
Splicer
88 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Add me to the list. Been a PS+ member since the beginning and now I can't add funds to my wallet. All info is correct, I've tried numerous cards and still no luck. I just got off the phone with support as well, while I appreciate the guy's attitude (wasn't dismissive like some have had) it didn't help me at all with the final resolution of the call being, "buy a playstation network card if none of this works."

This began happening about a week ago after I bought a few DLC packs for Rock Band in succession. I guess all I can do is wait, which just is not acceptable. I'll be calling Sony every other day until this is remedied.

Message 90 of 329 (5,574 Views)