Highlighted
Jun 06 2011
By: Caydnn First Son 5 posts

I can not download my 2nd free game (little big planet)

8 replies 751 views Edited Jun 6, 2011

I ran into the errors, found the posts about going into the transaction scea promotion area. I was able to get my first ps3 game (wipeout hd) and my 2 psp games. I was not however able to get my 2nd ps3 game (little big planet) it said 0 that the option was already claimed. I did not get the download for (little big planet) or any other ps3 game.

So, being that I have exausted my options both in the playstation store with the welcome back promo and the transaction history scea promo, I can't get my last free gift. I would like a PSN admin to fix my account so that I can get (little big planet) for ps3 as was intended by the promo.

If anyone has any solutions that I have not tried please let me know. I have tried the mentioned welcome back area, and the transaction history scea promo area. I have tried logging in and out and restarting the system etc etc.

Please assist. Thank you. I would like to get my 2nd ps3 game, again selection was (little big planet).

Message 1 of 9 (751 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: I can not download my 2nd free game (little big planet)

Jun 6, 2011

If you are one of those who had the code errors. Go into your account management transaction history and select the SCEA promo. You can then hopefully get your games. Be warned I was unlucky and did not get to claim my 2nd ps3 game. I never got the download but apparently it says I own it. The game is no longer on the store so I can't start the download that way either.

I ran into this problem with claiming little big planet ps3.

Message 2 of 9 (751 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 6, 2011

Could someone please help me and others with this problem.

Message 3 of 9 (751 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jun 6, 2011

Maybe try to D/L The LBP DEMO @ the Playstation Store and the see if it will activate the full version since it says u already own it. might be worth a try. I had similar problem with Wipeout HD and this worked beautifully. Keep us posted on your results.

Message 4 of 9 (751 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 7, 2011

I ran into the same problem and went here http://us.playstation.com/psn/welcome-back/

I followed these steps and was able to reclaim my download

If you do not immediately select your free game after downloading Welcome Back Free PS3™ Game 1 or Welcome Back Free PS3™ Game 2, you need to perform the following steps in order to claim your free game:

1. Exit PlayStation®Store

2. From the XMB™: select ‘Account Management’ -> ‘Transaction Management’ -> ‘Services List’ -> ‘SCEA Promotion’

3. Select ‘Welcome Back Free PS3™ Game 1’ or ‘Welcome Back Free PS3™ Game 2’ (whichever product has remaining uses)

4. Select ‘Select Content’ button and select your game

Message 5 of 9 (751 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 8, 2011

I did that it only let me claim 1.

Message 6 of 9 (751 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 8, 2011

Trying it now.

Message 7 of 9 (751 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 10, 2011

Worked for me after apparently "skipping" the DL for Game 1 (i wasn't prompted for it). Anyway thanks a lot for this, huge help!

Message 8 of 9 (751 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12787 posts

Jun 10, 2011

try DL off peak hours, must be 100,000's tryin to log in an download games

Message 9 of 9 (751 Views)
0 Likes