Jul 15 2013
By: EchoNomical First Son 3 posts

I can not access PSN account.

[ Edited ]
3 replies 205 views Edited Jul 15, 2013

I have the original e-mail, I know the DoB of the person it was registered to and can't access it. It has been inactive for well over a year and I just moved to the states from Japan. I just got American PS3 and want to use my old account. I use so many passwords I forgot PSN password. I go to change password and it not recognizes birthday but I have original e-mail and info. Any way I can get this without birthday? Could have made error or used ex boyfriend bday but try his and it did not work. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: I can not access PSN account.

Jul 15, 2013

EchoNomical wrote:

I have the original e-mail, I know the DoB of the person it was registered to and can't access it. It has been inactive for well over a year and I just moved to the states from Japan. I just got American PS3 and want to use my old account. I use so many passwords I forgot PSN password. I go to change password and it not recognizes birthday but I have original e-mail and info. Any way I can get this without birthday? Could have made error or used ex boyfriend bday but try his and it did not work. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

You can try contacting Support later on in the morning here -

Customer Support | Sony Online Entertainment

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 4 (192 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Many thanks. I got it back. Nice person reset birthday just needed name and e-mail. Thanks Sony!

Message 3 of 4 (168 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Jul 17, 2013

EchoNomical wrote:

Many thanks. I got it back. Nice person reset birthday just needed name and e-mail. Thanks Sony!

The birth date associated with a PSN account can't be reset no matter how nice someone is. You're mistaken or confused about what they did to help.

Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes