Oct 16 2012
By: Skwizgaar10121 First Son 3 posts

I bought an add-on and I can't download it anywhere.

4 replies 190 views Edited Oct 16, 2012

I recently bought "The Walking Dead: Episode 2" on the PSN and when I clicked the purchase it brought me to the 2nd screen saying thank you. It should give you the option to download the product right there, but for me there was nothing there. So I got into my downloads section on the store menu and it is not even there. I go back and search for the add-on and and it has the little red shopping bag and says I bought it, but when I go to download it, I get nothing. Even when i go into the the game and go to the in-game store it says I have purchased the add-on and brings me to the store if I click on it, getting the same problem. I managed to download episode 3 and 4 with no problem, but those two are useless without playing number 2 first. Does anyone know how to fix this problem.

P.S. I have restarted my PS3, and signed in and out, still nothing.

Message 1 of 5 (190 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Re: I bought an add-on and I can't download it anywhere.

Oct 16, 2012

I am having the exact same problem

Message 2 of 5 (179 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Ugh, same issue here.

Whenever I try to download the episode it just gives me Sony's blank blue screen of Death.

Com'on Sony, it can't be that hard to re-upload the game in a promptly matter so we can download it.

Yup.
Message 3 of 5 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 16, 2012

I am having the same problem as well but still nothing its really pissing me off!!! wonder if it has something to do with the downtime they had the other day!!

Message 4 of 5 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Having the same problem

Message 5 of 5 (127 Views)
0 Likes