Highlighted
Mar 12 2011
By: Atmospherisist Monster Hunter 42 posts

I bought a Move only game. I don't have the Move.

2 replies 231 views Edited Mar 12, 2011

I bought Tumble, because I read the description really quick, thought it looked cool and bought it and downloaded it. I started to play it and realized that I needed the Playstation Move controller, which I don't have. I went back and read the part where it said you needed a camera and the controller.

Is there anyway I can get a refund? I know it's my fault, but sometimes  companies can be cool about it. Anybody have a similar experience?

Message 1 of 3 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Re: I bought a Move only game. I don't have the Move.

Mar 12, 2011

Atmospherisist wrote:

I bought Tumble, because I read the description really quick, thought it looked cool and bought it and downloaded it. I started to play it and realized that I needed the Playstation Move controller, which I don't have. I went back and read the part where it said you needed a camera and the controller.

Is there anyway I can get a refund? I know it's my fault, but sometimes  companies can be cool about it. Anybody have a similar experience?

Unfortunately, Sony doesn't offer refunds on downloadable content.

Message 2 of 3 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10837 posts

Re: I bought a Move only game. I don't have the Move.

Mar 12, 2011

its CLEARLY says it on the game itself, you're best bet is to buy a move controller and a camera, you're going to eventually have to buy it anyway

Message 3 of 3 (231 Views)
0 Likes