Sep 18 2012
By: Venustar First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

I been hacked

[ Edited ]
10 replies 513 views Edited Sep 18, 2012

Someone hack my account, I think it was **bleep** or **bleep**.  **bleep** has 2 accounts so if he did it it be hard to find out . yesterday my game went out of control and now my money is gone and my PS Plus games been re-downloaded, I don't know who actualy did it but I'm hoping PSN can find out, by finding who took my money and re downloade my games on the 9/07/2012.  

Edit: removed usernames

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (513 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1635 posts

Re: I been hacked

Sep 18, 2012

First: remove the names you listed, since it's considered "blacklisting" and is not allowed here.

Second: go to http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/home (don't worry, it's a Sony website) and sign in.  Then go to devices, then PlayStation Systems.  There you can see if your account was really used somewhere else.

"I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this."
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (505 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

Venustar wrote:

Someone hack my account, I think it was "GXXXXXXXXXXXX1" or "DXXXXXXXXR" ghost has 2 accounts so if he did it it be hard to find out . yesterday my game went out of control and now my money is gone and my PS Plus games been re-downloaded, I don't know who actualy did it but I'm hoping PSN can find out, by finding who took my money and re downloade my games on the 9/07/2012.  

Okay, just WOW.First, this shouldn't be in Home discussion, maybe in support or just a straight PM to the gorums MODs. Second, never post another username in an accusatory post, it's called black-listing. Third, how could this person hack your account without you providing some sort of accessto your personal information? I have more questions, but not enough time for now...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2948 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Question is, how does he know his games where downloaded.  The only way I know of  (other than using the link provided earlier) is seeing it on your system's harddrive and the only way for that to happen is if someone had physical access to it.  Also PS+ is a subscription based service, so you may want to check to make sure that the auto renew is turned off since it will automatically pull money off your account to renew if it is turned on.

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (439 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 18, 2012

I been hacked on the 17th. My controller was moving on its own so I turn off my game and next day I try to purchase a item where I had 3 bucks in my PSN was gone and I look at my recently downloaded item and I see where all my games were re-downloaded on the 17th. How they get my email and password, that's the same question I'm asking Sony

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (416 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 18, 2012

And thanks, the reason I "blacklist" is because when I called Sony and told customer service everything she told me to write it on the forum, everything I told her so again, Sony's fault. And I checked and I see 3 PS3 is located on my device but it just name the system "My PS3 System, My PS3 System 2 and My PS3 System 3" but it give no info other than that, so how would that help?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (413 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

Pyro for one, I'm a she and another you can tell the games downloaded by checking downloaded history smart**Bleep**. They don't need your system to download ur things. I think Sony must gave it to them because I give no one my info so it didnt come from me and the fact that you never had been hacked shows your ignorance so if you cant help shut the "**BLEEP** up! And I know about the mouthly take out on plus. I still had things in there at the time.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (408 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1635 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Venustar wrote:

And thanks, the reason I "blacklist" is because when I called Sony and told customer service everything she told me to write it on the forum, everything I told her so again, Sony's fault. And I checked and I see 3 PS3 is located on my device but it just name the system "My PS3 System, My PS3 System 2 and My PS3 System 3" but it give no info other than that, so how would that help?

It helps because you'll be able to see how many systems have used your account.  Like, if you have 1 PS3, you can see that 2 other PS3s have used your account.

"I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this."
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (378 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Hacking other peoples accounts is IMPOSSIBLE! Im aware of all exploits, and that isnt one of them (besides freezing which is hardly a traditional hack)

Think about it.. There would be countless people targeted daily if possible. Anyone in an argument, anyone in a rival "fam" club, anyone jealous of trophies or purchases.

I know personally there are a handful of haters that dislike me due to anoyance with my personality and Sony obsession. Many of those haters with a problem with me are active exploiters, yet my account has been immune to being targeted for years.

Heres my theory, you are simply a child that made a juvenile ignorant attempt to "blacklist" someone. Or perhaps you "gameshared" your email/pass in order to allow others to download from you, but scamed you in the process. Either way, fail dude. But in the latter example, if someone actually did log onto you and spend your money then Sony Customer Service phone number can trace which PS3 model number accessed your account, and can give consequences at that point if your claims are verified.

Invisibility in pic below occured naturally during a random error within Home a couple years ago! Me and my friends shirts/pants appeared this way upon login.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (336 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 11, 2013

can  somebody hack my account back

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (135 Views)
0 Likes