Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Re: I am trying to change my password but my playstation account email is no longer valid and apperently I have no secret question what do i do?

May 17, 2011

If you have loss access to yoru e-mails then that's not good. After reading the password reset information, if nothing helps contact SONY when you have the time - (800) 345-7669. Good luck.

Message 11 of 20 (3,854 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: I am trying to change my password but my playstation account email is no longer valid and apperently I have no secret question what do i do?

May 17, 2011

hopefully i can talk to a real person

Message 12 of 20 (3,854 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

May 17, 2011

You can, just press zero and wait. Be sure to have all of your information at hand and your PS3 near by. They may ask for the numbers on the back of the console. Again, good luck.

Message 13 of 20 (3,854 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 17, 2011

thanks

Message 14 of 20 (3,854 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

May 17, 2011

email sony with this problem

Message 15 of 20 (3,854 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I already know the answer, you have to come up with a new E-Mail, one that you can Access, & not already used for your PS3... Then call Sony, & have them change your Previous E-Mail to that E-Mail... After that, they will send a Passward Change Request to your new E-Mail, & you will have to log-in, & confirm the Passward Reset, once this is done, you will be taken to the PS Network, where you will then come up with a new Passward... Hopefully this time, you will not have any further issues...

Btw, keep in mind, Sony will only do this once for this Account, so don't make the same mistake, twice... lOl...

Lastly, i'd sujest in the future, don't use an E-Mail service that requires something to keep it, otherwise you'll just end up with the same mistake, again,

I have had the same problem happen to me, too... I lost my Website, & my E-Mail caused alot of errors on several websites requiring it to sign-in on... I hate Monthly Fee Required Features,

Anyways, have fun,

P. S.: I still don't know if making these changes will affect, or how it'll effect your Accounts... Anyone know the answer to that

Question, or not? I'm so worried about my Accounts looking differently because of this... Plz, reply?

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 16 of 20 (3,854 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: I am trying to change my password but my playstation account email is no longer valid and appere

Jul 12, 2013

my problem is the same but yesterday i was using my ps3 online and i accidentally deleated my password for playstation network but the problem is that my account ducks4jokers has a fake email addres can you please help meSmiley Sad

Message 17 of 20 (3,110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: I am trying to change my password but my playstation account email is no longer valid and appere

Oct 29, 2015
Can i do this tru my phone
Message 18 of 20 (1,646 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 31, 2015
How do i reset my psn password
Message 19 of 20 (1,197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Yesterday
I put the right email but ge say that tge email is not correct what should i do?
Message 20 of 20 (61 Views)
0 Likes