Sep 09 2012
By: Sorenkinn First Son 3 posts

I am god **bleep** **bleep** tired with this **bleep**.

8 replies 190 views Edited Sep 9, 2012

So I go on ps3 to play Skate 3, and my PSN won't let me sign in. **bleep** awesome. Then when I go to reset my password, and I enter my DOB, It says it's wrong. Then when I try to sign in with my new account (this one) It says that I cant use another id. **bleep** GOD SONY STOP BEING **bleep** **bleep** TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Message 1 of 9 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7747 posts

Re: I am god **bleep** **bleep** tired with this **bleep**.

Sep 9, 2012
FIrst thing, The user account that was created on the PS3 can only be linked to 1 PSN account, you would need to add a new user account on your PS3 to sign in with your other PSN account, if not you will get the message stating you can't sign in using another ID. So to get it to work, just add a new user from the XMB menu. (I belive it's the far left.)

About your other thing, it's not sony's fault that you used a false birthday, infact, it's even against the rules to provide false info.
Message 2 of 9 (165 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Sep 9, 2012

No. First of all, that IS NOT FALSE INFO. so shut the **bleep** **bleep** up you mother **bleep**er

Message 3 of 9 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7747 posts

Sep 9, 2012
Calm down already, if you enter a birthday that is not your own, it is false info, if you had your correct birthday it would of went though fine, so, yes it was false info.

Secondly is that how you speak to people trying to help you, no one will want to help you if you keep talking like that.
Message 4 of 9 (151 Views)
Shinra Executive
34871 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Sorenkinn wrote:

No. First of all, that IS NOT FALSE INFO. so shut the **bleep** **bleep** up you mother **bleep**er

OH DEAR....Yea, way to go in asking for help!

Message 5 of 9 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Sep 9, 2012
You seem to be asking for some form of assistance with your account. You would probably get a better response by providing better information rather than making this look like a mad-lib and then insulting the first person who tries to help you.

Chaos_789 is correct you agreed to provide correct information when making your account. If indeed you did and you are still unable to access you account did you share it with any friends. Even if you didn't I would still recommend contacting Playstation for further assistance with accessing your account.

Regarding signing into your second user. You cannot sign into a different PSN account than the one that is associated with the user. Switch to the user you used to create the new PSN account and then sign in.

Message 6 of 9 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 9, 2012

I think I know what my **bleep** birthday is idiot.

Message 7 of 9 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Sep 9, 2012
apparently not. Have fun getting assistance from any forum users with the attitude. have a great day Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 9 (121 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11812 posts

Sep 9, 2012
To those who will stumble upon this thread in the future:

Save your breath. Ignore this child's complaints and rudeness. Leave him to wallow in his inability to play online.
Message 9 of 9 (114 Views)