Highlighted
Oct 16 2012
By: SnowHood-Ride50 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts

I Need Help With my Purchase History

4 replies 208 views Edited Oct 16, 2012

Hello Hope Someone Can Help Me. i Purchased a tv how epsidoe a few months  ago  from Psn Store but by accident i Deleted it.    I Thought i can just download  it again from my download history list but i cant. its not Showing up on my list.  IT DOES Show up that i bought it in my transaction History.   when i go to the store itself  they are telling me i need to buy it again.  What can i Do. Can Someone Help Me ?? Thankyou

Message 1 of 5 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: I Need Help With my Purchase History

Oct 17, 2012
Video downloads are a onetime thing. You cannot redownload them after a certain point. Try emailing/calling Sony. Maybe you'll find a sympathetic customer service rep.
Message 2 of 5 (195 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Oct 17, 2012

«Quote»

Guidelines for Owning PSN Videos

Purchasing videos to own from PlayStation Network Video Download Serviceis similar to purchasing a Blu-ray Disc™ or DVD movie, with the difference being you can store your purchased videos to your PS3, PSP System, or PC. Plus, you can play back your purchased content on one PS3 and up to three PSP systems. There are specific guidelines when purchasing videos from the PlayStation Network.

Guidelines for purchasing videos to own

• Purchased videos to own have no time limit for viewing, so as long as the terms of the agreement are not violated, the purchased videos can be viewed indefinitely
  • Purchased videos to own in standard definition can be played on a single activated PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and up to 3 activated PSP® portable entertainment systems.
  • Purchased videos to rent in standard definition can be downloaded to a single PS3 or a single PSP system then passed between either activated system once.
  • Videos purchased on the video store cannot be re-downloaded once it has been downloaded to either a PS3 or PSP system
  • Any user on a PS3 may begin playback of a video purchased to own once it has been downloaded to the system

-------
Guidelines for Owning PSN Videos
http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1105
«/Quote»

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 3 of 5 (190 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Thankyou For Letting me Know.   Does it work  with Games as well Purchased from PSN  Store. I Purchsed Games on PSN Network  they are all appear on my Purchase list but 2 of them dont appear on the   Download Histry.    Do The Games Work the Same way thats Purchased From PSN Store ?

Message 4 of 5 (178 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Oct 18, 2012

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

Thankyou For Letting me Know.   Does it work  with Games as well Purchased from PSN  Store. I Purchsed Games on PSN Network  they are all appear on my Purchase list but 2 of them dont appear on the   Download Histry.    Do The Games Work the Same way thats Purchased From PSN Store ?

As you have already noticed, games and add-ons can be re-downloaded  from the Download List/Download History.

|Your 2 missing games

There seem to be a problem with the PSN server where some purchased items are not being displayed/made available.  SONY has been made aware of it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/Content-unavailable-since-last-PSN-schedu...

I have also contacted them [yesterday] and I was told the problem should be fixed in a day or so. If the problem still persist  to give them a call

Phone: 1-800-345-SONY (7669)

Hours of Operation: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM Daily

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 5 of 5 (165 Views)
0 Likes