Nov 02 2011
By: AjTheGamefreak First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

I Don't Know What To Do!!!!!

3 replies 61 views Edited Nov 2, 2011

I'm in Trinidad (country in the caribbean), my PS3 is from america, my game is from Singapore. The game came with a code but it doesn't work on PSN. I called for a new code and that one didn't work either. Do I have to be in america for it to work?...Also, if I buy a PSN card in America, can I use it in another country???...someone please help me!!!

Message 1 of 4 (61 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!!!!

Nov 2, 2011

Any DLC codes must be from the same region as the game to work. Which Ps store are you subscribed to? That's where your PSN card needs to be from.

Message 2 of 4 (61 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41732 posts

Nov 2, 2011

AjTheGamefreak wrote:

I'm in Trinidad (country in the caribbean), my PS3 is from america, my game is from Singapore. The game came with a code but it doesn't work on PSN. I called for a new code and that one didn't work either. Do I have to be in america for it to work?...Also, if I buy a PSN card in America, can I use it in another country???...someone please help me!!!

Hi & Welcome to the Playstation Online Community for the USA.

Wow you've got three countries involved here, you have an American PS3, A game from Singapore & your based in Trinidad, good going & way to go on making your life harder lol.

A couple of questions first, are you permanently based in Trinidad or are you just on vacation or something, also what's the code for exactly, a Beta of some sort or DLC?

PSN cards will work only in a country with the same denomination, for example, a PSN Card with $20.00 on it will only work in the USA, a PSN Card with £20.00 on it will only work in the UK.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 4 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Nov 2, 2011

Jeeez this sucks. The code is for a DLC, and yes I'm permanantly based in Trinidad. I buy my games from elsewhere because it's cheaper >_>....So I guess the code is useless then and I can't get a PSN card cause it won't work if I don't use it in the USA.

Message 4 of 4 (61 Views)
0 Likes