Highlighted
Mar 27 2012
By: alurafonfabre First Son 14 posts

How to find a PSN guide on Home?

2 replies 44 views Edited Mar 27, 2012

i dont know how to find one of them guide people thats on home and i could really use some home with this hacker cause he just keeps making new accont when he comes back and he trolls people

Message 1 of 3 (44 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
30059 posts

Re: How to find a PSN guide on Home?

Mar 27, 2012

Sony doesn't know the real identity of PSN members generally, so there really isn't anything that Sony can do to stop someone that was banned from just creating another account, and continuing their behavior.  That is the downside of online environments that don't require proof-of-identity for adult accounts, and don't have membership fees. All you can do is to keep reporting them under their new screen name, so that gets banned too.  Unless they are really stupid, they won't have anything to lose in the account, so the new ban won't be any more effective than the previous ones.  The best way to deal with these people is to just block their messages and ignore them.  As long as someone feels the need to get into an online shouting match with them, they are getting the attention that they want; and they will keep doing it.  If no one would engage with them, they would get bored and go bother some other community.  Trolling is like fishing. It's no fun if no one takes the bait. I wish more people would realize that.

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7785 posts

Re: How to find a PSN guide on Home?

Mar 28, 2012
Message 3 of 3 (44 Views)
0 Likes